part 2

Karl started making out with dream and exploring every part of dreams mouth while whining. "Damm your so hot!.." dream said with a big glanze in his eyes . "What you think.... " They stoped.... It was like a big star came and made them like this.. they realized what they were doing and were in shock they pulled off and sat in silence (gotta make this intresting YK 😟👍🏻)

"Look... I'm sorry.." Karl said in a whimpering voice. "Nah it's alright.... I'm. Sorry ......Well..... It's kinda obvious we should continue?..... " Dream said in embarrassment. "True?....." Karl dug his face in Karl's neck while kissing it. "Karl!.... Heh ty my love .." dream said in response and started kissing Karl . They made out untill the good part came!...... "I lO ve yOu.." karl said in a stuttering voice since dream was kissing his soft spot..... "Oml". Dream smirked and stope and stood up facing Karl . Karl gulped. "Well sweety let me get you prepped first... " Dream went too the wardrobe and he pulled out lube... "I-...." Karl said while staring at dream... "What?.." dream laughed and went too Karl talking his boxers off and Karls aswell.

"Oh my -" Karl saw how big dreams d!CK was .. dream put one finger in the the second stretching Karl out. "OH MY!-" Karl screamed and moaned at the same time. Then dream pulled out and stick his member in.... Karl dug in Karl's chest and dug his nails in his shoulders .. he started pounding making Karl whimper and cry .... Then they stoped and did a nice bath :)

Ik it's short but comment wich ship j should make next :) since I'm out of ideas and holy ty for 205 reads <3