Indroduction

Hiii...iam starting a new story...please everyone read it and vote and comment...and please avoid the typo...

Characters

Vansh Raisinghania
Son of Anupriya. Foster younger brother of Kabir. Twin brother of Ishani, elder brother of sia. Best friend of Neil and angre. Loves Kabir a lot, considers him as his god.is in a guilt of something which will be revealed. Doesn't believe in love, flirts with girls.

Kabir Raisinghania
Adopted son of Anupriya. Brother of vansh, Ishani and sia. Ahaana's husband. Best friend of Aryan and vyom. Has some secrets. Hates Ishani but loves vansh and sia alot.

Ishani Raisinghania
Wife of angre. Hates Kabir and Aryan. Best friend of avni.

Sia Raisinghania
Fiancee of vyom. Best friend of Ridhima.

Anupriya Raisinghania
Sister of Prakash. Misses her elder son - Vihaan a lot.

Neil Raisinghania
Son of prakash and Swetha. A honest police officer. Has a crush on Avni.

Prakash Raisinghania
Swetha Raisinghania

Angre
Ishanis husband. Hates Kabir but doesn't shows it.

Vyom
Aryan
Ahana
Kabir's wife.
Dadi
Riddhima Sharma
Daughter of neela. Medical student.

Avni Sharma
Cousin of Riddhima. Criminal lawyer.

Neela Sharma
Mother of Riddhima. Depressed due to her elder daughters medical condition.

Ridhima's father had died. Both Sharma sisters are strong, beautiful ladies.

Sharma's share a good relationship with Raisinghania. Sia is studying with Ridhima. Neil loves Avni eventhough they argue with each other.

Chapter 1 (precap)
Ishani is seen sitting beside a patient, who is paralysed.
Ishani:- don't worry, anu. Everything will be alright. It's our 7 years hardwork. Will punish everyone.......
In Raisinghania house everyone is happy for vansh's arrival....
Vansh is shown driving a car and hits a girl..

Who will be the girl whom vansh hits? What is Ishani's secret? Who is anu?