‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I walked into Maths class and quickly took a free seat next to the window. The perks of getting to class early meant that I could sit wherever I wanted and usually no one bothered me. Sometimes if I didn't get there in enough time I would have to sit next to Margot but I didn't have a problem with that.

I looked up after getting my stuff out of my bag to find Kitty entering the classroom, followed by Olivia and Ronny. That was very odd. Olivia looked slightly uncomfortable from Ronny following her about.

I made eye contact with Olivia and motioned towards the empty seat next to me which she quickly sat down in.

"You saved me," she giggled quietly, as she unpacked her maths equipment.

"No problem," I whispered back, "Why's he following you around like a lost puppy anyway?"

Olivia glanced around the room to make sure Ronny, who had taken a seat at the table just behind us, couldn't hear us.

"It's for Kitty's plan," she said in a low voice, "I'm meeting him at the Café and now I don't think I can get rid of him."

"Oh God," I replied, "I'm praying for you.  Just don't do anything you're uncomfortable with."

"What will you be doing?" she asked.

"Not much really," i answered, "me and kitty are going straight there after school, to make sure he actually shows up and that he doesn't leave before you get there. I actually feel pretty useless to be honest."

"You're not useless," exclaimed Olivia, a little louder than she should have. We quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard. Amber was staring daggers at me, as per. Literally, does she do anything else?

"Sorry," Olivia chuckled, "but it's true. We wouldn't get half the dirt we have on the people we take down if you didn't hear stuff about them."

"Thanks," I said, looking down at the table to try and hide the blush that was quickly forming on my face. Why does this keep happening?! I was annoyed with her only a few hours prior and now this is happening for some reason?

We were quicky pulled out of our conversation, however, by Mika who had just stood up and quickly made her way to the door. I slowly turned around to face Ronny. I knew for a fact that it was his fault, and it was made evident by the smug smirk on his face. 

"Are you deaf," I said loudly, drawing his attention to me.

"Uh, no," he scoffed, that smirk still plastered across his face.

"Are you sure," I questioned, "Because I'm pretty sure I told you to leave Mika alone, or else."

Ronny stood up so that he was towering over me, "Or else what?"

My chair scraped back as I stood up too, so that I was level with him. I probably didn't come across as intimidating though, seeing as I'm a few inches shorter than him, but that would give me an advantage with the bad idea that was brewing in the back of my head. "Do you really want to find out?" I asked him innocently.

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Go on."

And then I punched him.

The class gasped as Ronny stumbled and fell to the side into the empty seat next to him, which then slid out from under him sending him careening into the floor. I breathed heavily and shook my hand in an attempt to relieve some of the pain from where it had greeted Ronny's face.