You can't feel the way i feel...

So, it's just a random short... Here, anuseena are in relationship.. It's been one and half months them being in relationship... Don't want to hurt anubhav's fans..

A fine morning,
Haseena woke up and took her phone to wish morning to her love... She excitedly opened his chat and her smiled faded..

HM: as usual... (Left phone) pichhle el mahine se hum unhe messege karte hai aur woh dekhte tak nahi... Ab hum bhi nahi karenge.. Agar farak padta hai toh kabhi toh bataayege..

She got ready in a bad mood and went to MPT... All were doing their usual nonsense and she frustratedly moved to her cabin... everyone noticed her behavior when she mistakenly pushed a file down...

KS: yeh maddam sir ko ka hua hai.. (Tensed)

PS: haan.. Kitni udaas hai.. Zaroor aapke bhaiya ne hi kuch kiya hoga... (Taunted)

KS: nahi hamare bhaiya yahan kahan se aaye.. (Irritated)

PS: are dono bhai behen ek jaise ho.. (Making faces) aap hamare lalla ko udaas karti rehti aur aapke bhaiya maddam sir ko.. (Frowned)

Their bakaiti was going on and anubhav enters... He grabbed their attention..

AS; jai hind..

All: jai hind sir..

AS: haseenaji kahan hai.. (Professionally)

SS: cabin mai hai..

AS: ji..

He went inside and found haseena evolved in work... He adored her few minutes and then said..

AS; jai hind haseenaji..

HM: aa.. Jai hind sirr.. (Stood up) aap yahan..?

AS: ji.. Ek file chahiye thi...

HM: anubhav hume aapse baat karni hai..

AS: haan kahiye na.. (He was moving to her when his phone rang) ek minute....

He went outside talking and then left from outside only... Haseena got tears that ge didn't even listened to what she wanted to say...

Evening,
Haseena was going home when she saw anubhav eating golgappa with a boy and two girls.. She was very hurt as he refused her everytime..

HM: inke paas hamare liye bilkul waqt nahi hai.. Aur aaye din apne doston ke saath ghoomte rehte hai.. Humari shayad utni value nahi hai.. (She wiped a tear)

FLASHBACK
Haseena was very bored and called anubhav..

AS: ji priye..

HM: anubhav aaj hum kahin ghoomne chalen kuch der ke liye bahut bore ho rahe hai.. (Cutely)

AS: nahi haseenaji hum aaj bahut vyast hai.. Kbhi aur.. Abhi rakhte hai.. Bye..

She was about to say something and he cut the call..
Same evening,
Haseena was in park and noticed anubhav on bike with his friends..

HM: anubhav ne kaha tha ki woh busy hai..

She felt bad but ignored it...

FLASHBACK ENDS

She went home and changed into casuals..

HM: bahut ho gaya.. Ab hum nahi kar sakte yeh sab...