Coffee date or care.. 😊😊

Here, anuseena are not faking love.. they are truly loving each other... Just together from two days like episode...

Anubhav was working on his recent mission for some days.. He just completed its all remaining work and laid down and the door bell rang...

AS: kon hai yaar...(irritated)

He stood up all sleepy and went to open the door.. His half of the tiredness flew away as he saw her...

AS: haseenaji aap yahan..? (Smiled weekly)

HM: wapas jaayen...? (Taking a little turn)

AS: are nahi nahi... Hum toh bas.. (Instantly)

HM; aap thoda dheere bolenge maa jag jaayengi.. (Hissed)

AS: haan.. Ab bataiye aap is waqt kaise.. (Close door and came out)

HM: achanak hamara coffee peene bmka bahut man ho raha tha.. apne itni baar bola hai ki aap kitni achhi coffee banate hai toh socha kyun na aapke hunar ko ek mauka diya jaaye... (Dramatically)

AS: shukriya.. Mauka dene ke liye... (Sarcastically) aaiye araam se.. Maa hai.. (Asked her to be quite)

HM: haan..

They directly landed in kitchen and haseena take a look around.. He was rubbing his hands..

HM: aap hume direct kitchen mai kyun leke aaye.. (Confused)

AS: hum toh coffee kitchen mai hi banate hai.. ap kahan banati hai.. (Smiling)

HM: kitchen mai hi... Par coffee aap hi banane waale hai hum nahi..

AS: bilkul hum hi banane waale hai.. Par kehte hai jab do log saath mai milkar coffee banate hai to lajwab banti hai... (Giving cute expression of tasty)

She rolled her eyes and had a look around the kitchen.. He started making coffee and he said..

AS: jaan zara hume wahan de doodh dijiye..

She took out the pot but their hands collided and it fell... She quickly went beside the shelf and pulled him too..

HM: aap wahan kya kar rahe hai woh aapko bhi dekh lengi.. (Looked at the way) aa rahi hai kya..

She turned to find him gazing at her with love in innocent eyes.. She blushed smiling and looked down to find her most favorite..
Cockroache..

HM; aeeeehh.. (Hugged him)

She was making wierd and expressions and he was adoring her... She blushed when he stated..

AS: mahila police thane ki SHO jo bade bade case ek chutki mai suljha deti hai.. Woh cockroach se dar gayi.. (She looked up) waqau dar gayi ya hamare pass aane ka bahana tha.. (She blushed and get away instantly)

She was getting away when he caged her between shelf and himself.. He was getting closer when her phone beeped..