Chapter 3

Tommy's POV :

I really streamed untill 9am , wow I didnt realise- I went to y/n's room because we have to meet with Ranboo and Will ! They looked dead but they wasnt , so I decided to jump on her which caused them to wake up , they looked very mad but hey atleast I got to scare them :)

Y/n's POV :

I woke up mad , Tommy really woke me up like that , well it was time to wake up anyways , I got into the showerd and  I put on some shorts and a crop top since it was hot af outside , well I went downstairs to eat breakfast the got upstairs again to brush my teeth .
Tommy hurried into the bathroom "Y/N WERE AN HOUR LATE-!" I was panicking and rushed downstairs to put on my shoes , there we go I forgot my wallet , I went back in to get it then we were finally ready , We went to the bus since I dont have my license and our parents were to busy with work . But I still had to go with him since he needs a person to watch him even tho im not 18 yet but im older then him , thats what matters the most right now !

*Time skip 2 hours*

Tommy fell asleep and I was on my phone texting will so he knows we are running late .

We took two taxis and a bus and finally we were there , Tommy has already been awake and he hugged them , I sheaked my hand with them and we got our day started we bought some snacks and put them in a basket , then we went to a house .

Tommy's POV :

"hey ranboo , give them the basket and tell them to knock on that door , that will be funny!" Wilbur laughed quietly. Ranboo nod as he quietly went to y/n and told them to do it , they agreed and went to the door , I was laughing so hard .

y/n's POV :

I cant believe Tommy and Ranboo did that , Ranboo sent me to the door while Tommy was laughing , I had no idea so I knocked at the door , a person opened it and it was Tubbo. "arent you sick?" he looked confused at me "y/n? uh no?"
I felt embaressed "Tommy you @sshole"
they all laughed and I gave Tubbo the basket it had flowers in it- I didnt even notice them . It was emberassing. "Thank you y/n :)" I felt emberassed but also kind of happy :)

Ranboos POV :

I want a dog :(

Tommy's POV :

I was laughing so hard I didnt even notice that Ranboo zoned out- Well Tubbo went with us to the theme park
"okay so We have to do groups , I want to be in a group with will , anyone else?" Ranboo went to us "I can join I guess!" I look at Tubbo and y/n "that means you are a group , is that okay?"
they both nod and we went to the "smiler" first .

Tubbo's POV :

"soo , what do we do first ?" I asked yn and they told me that I can decide
we went to a dart game there was a big bee plushie! " Oh my god I love bees :o" she yelled . "If you want it I can get it! :)" they looks at me with an exited look on her face " wait- really?" I nod and they was very exited "cute" what did I just say. "did you say something?" she asks I shake my head " Here are many people xd-" they just answered with "right-" so I threw all 3 darts and "YOU WON OMG :DDD" they so were happy and I smiled :) I gave her the plushie "Thank you so muchhh :'D"
she hugged me very thight.

y/n's POV :

Tubbo is such a nice guy , hes very kind :) I love that bee plush ! We went on a rollercoaster and we both were scared ! It was awful but after that we got some food and did more funny things . That day was awesome , but we couldnt go back home , we met all together again and since ranboo was staying with tubbo already he didnt mind me , Tommy and Will . We went to his house , its pretty big! "can I shower here?" I asked him quietly "sure I'll get you a towel , after 5 minutes he came in with a yellow towel "do you need extra clothing? If yes I can ask my sister!" you shake your head "its fine"
I went to shower and put on my crop top and shorts , it was kinda cold tho .
I got lost in the house and I think  went in tubbos room "how fo you like me room?" I got scared "Oh my god you scared me Tubbo , im sorry i just kinda got lost? Here are so many doors!" he started laughing "Hey yn its fine also you look cold , take this!" he handed me his hoodie , ny face went red "thank you-" he showed me how to go back , we were in the living room and Tubbos parents went for a buisnesstrip (a whole week) Tom and Will  watched a movie , Ranboo was doing.. Idk-? He vanished HAHA.  "Hey Tubbo , where do I sleep ?" well , we have 5 beds :> if you go in the hallway and go to the last door , ther will be your room :)"
"Okay , thank you!" everything was good in the evening we went all to sleep , I was kinda scared so I went to Tubbos room , he was on his phone " hey yn? Are you okay?" I felt a bit emberassed but I told him that I was scared "Its fine you can stay :) " I hugged him and fell asleep . in the morning I heared an very annoying noice , it was will , ranboo and Tommy- They took photos? As soon as I started to clearly see I realised Tubbo and I fell asleep and we did cuddle- "I TOLD YOU IT WILL WAKE THEM UP-" Ranboo tells him to shut up bc that yell woke Tubbo up aswell. "yn? wha-" all 3 ran out of the room . "im so sorry tubbo- I did not mean to- " "noo its fine yn , actually stay longer :'D I feel lonely" My face went red again.

Sorry to leave on a cliffhanger but oh well I try to write again when im home <3 Sorry have a great day/night byee!

~1076 words ~