00:01

"Stupid!" He sneered and I nearly fell backwards. Anger lacing thickly in his voice. I watched him run his fingers through his hair roughly. I made a mistake...was it even a mistake?

Yes...for him...it was mistake. 

I decided to visit him at his office to bring dinner. He's very attached to his paperworks that sometimes he doesn't  eat.  I am really worried about him...or yeah maybe a little. I opened my car and started the engine. 

Here I am, standing infront of the 15-storey building. "ROSS MARKETING CORP." I entered. My eyes caught the shiny chandelier hanging above me. It's pretty fascinating since half of it is made from diamond. If I could just stare at it for few more minutes. I shrugged my thoughts and sighed. The foods will get cold.

I went to the front desk and asked Caitlyn, his secretary, if Nate is free or not. Luckily, he just actually finished a meeting a while ago. Caitlyn ushered me to the elevator since i'm not yet familiar in this place. I smiled and thanked her before she walked away. 

The elevator has reached the 14th floor. TING! And there stood a large wooden door. I fixed myself.

After I fixed my hair, I skipped putting on make up.I don't know it's just that I hated make ups. It'll take half a day of convincing before my make up artist can put those colorful pens on my face. I'm just going to give this to him real quick so he wouldn't notice that I looked like I just ran 20 kilometers nonstop. I didn't know cooking could be that hard.

 I knocked after fixing myself.

He didn't answer. I pressed the door intercom's doorbell button 5 times but he's still not responding. Is he busy?

I waited for few more minutes. He's still not opening the door. My patience is wearing thin. No choice. I entered the password and  opened it. HE'S NOT HERE. I held the bag tightly where I put the foods.

Then I heard weird sounds. I was not clear what was it.

His private room was slightly open. The sounds was coming from here. I held the door knob and made the door wide open.

My eyes widened.

There he is, being the typical Nate, kissing this another random girl, obviously sexier and hotter than me. Oh I didn't know he also like blond girls. The last time I saw him was in his condo, making out with a red-haired girl.

This fucked-up man. Nabitawan ko yung pagkain. Then I noticed that the box was not actually fully closed, dahil sa pagmamadali ko siguro kanina. 

The soup was spilled, leaving his expensive carpet filled with stain. 

They were both shocked of my presence. I glanced at him.

"WTF are you doing here Trice?!" I watched him walked towards me. His eyebrows creased.

"Leave.Now" He said referring to the blond girl. She immediately grabbed her blouse and left. 

Slut.

"Did you just lost your tongue? Answer my question, Trice. Don't be stupid" He urged on impatiently.

I frowned at him.

"I went here to bring you dinner. I-I cooked for you but i-it seems like you were already having your dinner...EATING HER LIPS like a caveman who didn't eat for over a century? Yes, you were really having a magnificent and tasty dinner....so I guess you're full now." I bend down to pick up the boxes. Tears are starting to form in my eyes. "I will just call the laundry shop to clean this mess." I stand up. "Text me when you get home safe." I added.

I gave him a tight smile before I turned around and walked away. I was about to open the door when he spoke again.

"Don't come here again,Trice. I mean it" He said still fuming with anger.

Then I burst into tears.