Chapter 2

No one's POV:

As you walked into the audition room you were greeted by Ryan Murphy along with Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Billie Lourde, and none other than Leslie Grossman herself. "Hi I'm Ryan you must be Y/N Hahn!" 

"Yes that's me how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing well how are you?"

"A little nervous but I think I will be able to manage."

"Haha, alright well I'm sure you've seen the group of people behind me already"

"I sure have!"

All of a sudden when you were about to introduce yourself  to the group they walk over to you and start to greet themselves.

"Hi! I'm Sarah, I must say I am a big fan of your work in 'The Hunger Games'!!" Sarah said while slightly squealing excitedly. All you could do is try and cover up a laugh while slightly giggling "Well thank you Sarah!  I must say that I am a big fan of you myself, I love your work on AHS along with Ocean's 8, Blue Jay, and many others."

"Hey I'm Billie, I'm a big fan of your work as well, and sorry about Sarah she doesn't really know when to control herself when it comes to other celebrities" Billie said while laughing at Sarah "Hey I heard that! And I can control myself 100%" Sarah said while pouting "Sure you can Paulson" "Oh shut up Billie" while you were watching this scene unravel all you could do was laugh, until you feel a hand pull you over to the side.

As you look over you see that the hand holding onto your wrist belongs to Kathy Bates "Hey Y/N, sorry about them they are the children of the cast as you can probably tell, Leslie and I are the more mature of the cast" Kathy said while chuckling "That's okay Kathy I think it's very entertaining actually, I like it!" you said. "Hey! I'm Leslie, along with Sarah and Billie I am also a big fan of your work!" "Well thanks Leslie! I appreciate it and I am a fan of your work too, same with you Kathy." as you look over you see Leslie blush a little at your comment. Before you could say anything else you hear Ryan call you over to start your audition.

When your audition ended you saw that Ryan was walking towards you so you paused to see what he needed "Hey Y/N your audition was fantastic, we still do have other people that want to audition so we will try to get back to you as soon as possible." "Okay thanks Ryan!" "No problem Y/N"

Reader's POV:

As I was walking out the door I see that Leslie is running over here while calling out my name, I turn around when I am met by her grabbing my hand and trying to catch her breath, when she finally does she starts to talk. "Sorry about that I was trying to get to you before you walked out so I could ask you if you wanted to come to lunch with Kathy, Sarah, Billie, and I" Leslie said while still trying to catch her breath. 'I can't believe it, the cast of AHS wants to have lunch with ME!' you thought to yourself "Of course I would love to!" you said while trying not to sound too excited. "Okay great! Just give all of us a couple minutes to grab our things so we can get to the restaurant, did you drive here yourself or do you need a ride?" "Oh! I drove here myself so I'm good about getting there" "Oh good well let me put my number in your phone so I could give you the address to the restaurant" "Okay!" you said while you handed Leslie your phone

"All done! See you there Y/N!" "See you there Leslie" as you walk out to your car you look down at your phone but you cant help but blush looking at Leslie's number saved into your phone. When you pull into the parking lot of the restaurant you pull out your phone and decided that you should text your mother and tell her what is going on so she doesn't worry about you.

Y/N

Hey mom I just wanted to let you know that I was invited to lunch with some of the AHS cast 

Mom:)                         

Okay! Thanks for letting me know! Who are you going with?

Y/N

Well I'm going with Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Billie Lourde, and Leslie Grossman well Leslie was the one that asked and I accepted 

Mom:)

Ohhhhhh Leslie Grossman;)

Y/N

Oh my god mom literally stop!! But doesn't it bother you knowing that your daughter has a crush on someone a year older than you?

Mom:)

Honestly it doesn't bother me who you decide to date and how old they are, just as long as they treat you right and you are happy that's all that matters to me!

Y/N

Thanks mom! But you can slow your roll on the dating part, I don't even know if she likes girls let alone likes me back!

Mom:)

Whatever you say honey, have fun!

Y/N

Thanks mom I will!

~And with that I was on my way into the restaurant.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so I am not going to use Goldie (Leslie's daughter) in this book, I have nothing against her I think she is nice and stuff, but she just doesn't fit well with what I have planned for this story. Hope you like it so far!!

~L.