gate

1984
after El close the gate.

"how is she? where she is? is she okay?"
Mike asked. He was soo worried.
"kid, she is here" he said taking her off the car "she just need to reset. she is really tired." hopp said and he lay her on Joyce bed. Mike sit on this bed and he took her hand. He feel her. Finnaly. After fucking 363 days. Finally.
Hopp just leave the room.

15 minutes later

Mike still was holding her hand. He just don't want to let her go.
"M-mike?" El a little opened her eyes.
"yes It's me, you are safe" he smiled to her. "I- I want hug you" she said and flushed. "but El don't move, you need to relax and reset now." he said and he leaned in and hugged her. "I missed you El... Jesus I miss you soo much I-" his voice cracked, he was crying. "I miss you to Mike... I miss you soo much" she was crying too. They both didn't believe that they are hugging right now.
"okay El, wait here I'm going for a towel soo I'm gonna wash the dirt off your face and hair" he said and smiled
"mhm" she nodded.

"you guys make out?" Dustin ask as Mike was going for a towel. "haha you are so funny Dusti" Mike roll his eyes.

"I'm back" he said and closed the door.
"O-okay can y-you sit?" he ask. She just sit. He sit opposite to her and he started to cleaning her beautiful face.
'shit she is soo pretty'
"okay now your hair" he get closer to her. He take off gel of her hair. Now he was seeing that her hair grow much. She has curly hair. "okay, done!" he smiled to her. "T-thank you Mike" she smiled and hug him. He hug her back and smiled to himself. He was the happiest. "mike?"
"yes?"
"can you give me a bag? in here i have clean clothes... this bag is on car. "
"yes, wait a second" he said and he run for her clothes. He saw a lot of bags but in one was writing "El". He take it. But then he saw a bag named "Mike". He was confused but he take it.

"hey Hopp, what is this?" he ask showing him bag with his name.
"oh, you all are staying here tonight, because we have to be sure that you are gonna be safe. Kids, go get your bags. In here you have your clothes. I was in your house and your moms give me that. They know about that you staying here tonight.
"oh o-okay" mike said and he go back to El.

"here" he said and he give her bag with her name. "thank you" she smiled.
"I think I need to go shower. I'll be right back." she said. "but you sure that yiu have power for shower?"
"yeah" she smiled and she go to bathroom. About like 7minutes she was here. She smiled to him and he smiled back. "y-you look b-beautifull" he said shyly "thanks" she flushed. "okay wait here, now I'm going for a shower. "okay Mike".

"I'm back" he said and he saw her. She was laying on bed. "are you okay?"
"I'm cold" she said. He go to his bag and he take his sweater and he give her this. "you can take this" he said and blushed. "okay, thank you" she put his sweater on. It was too big. Mike really grow up. Mike was soo in love with her. She was just perfect.
El lay on bed. She was tired. But she didn't understand one thing. Why Mike wasn't laying with her? "Mike? Can y-you lay w-with m-me?" she ask shyly. Mike didn't say anything, he just slipped under the blanket. El cuddled up to him. They both were red like tomatoes. He put his hand on her waist and pull her closer to him. She put her head on his chest and she fall asleep. He fall asleep too, forgetting about Hopper. They both were so happy. Safe. Love.

"Hey kids c- what the" Hopp come out to room and he saw a two thirteen-years-olds cuddle. He just smiled. He knows that Wheeler love her. And El love him too. They didn't seen eachother for a long time. He just let them be together. Then all party come to room.
"awww that's cute" Max said
"It's gross. They are thirteen" Dustin said
"shut up is adorable. Our little boy Mike is in loovee!!" Lucas said louder.
"wait what?" Nancy was in kitchen but then she comes to Joyce bedroom and she saw her little brother cuddle with a girl. "oh my god! They are dated?" she ask
"I guess" Lucas said
"they are adorable" Nancy said
"okay we should leave them alone" Nancy said and they all left the room.

It was amazing day.