Total Khaos is Born!

"Total Khaos", better known as, "TK" was created due to built up rage and my boiling point being reached from people at school. One day at school, Febuary 2014, I was in a class called "Music Appreciation". We had a substitute named "Mrs.Antony", one or the coolest, honest, realest people I know in my life. She's very inspirational, but she told us to write a quote, an inspirational one coming from ourselves. I wrote something as "Khaos", but I forgot what I said, anyways Mrs.Antony liked what I said then one of my classmates asked, " Tony, you rap?" and I told her I did, then she pulled up my music as "Khaos" up on YouTube and it brought a crowd to her. They didn't like my music at all. SO they were pickin', but the girl who asked me if I rap, told me I could do better. That day I knew what I had to do.

As "Khaos" I was a clean rapper, no cursing, no talking about drugs and all that. All that changed when I became "TK" recording a song I wrote titled 'Y'all Don't Know". I wasn't playing no games at this point. When I dropped the song, everybody was feelin' it. At this point, I knew I was gonna do good throughout 2014, with ideas for my 3rd Mixtape that was soon titled "Infinity". "Infinity" ended up taking up to 10-11 months to complete. With songs like "I Chose This Life" , "U R Mine" and "Me, Myself and I" all produced by me except for "U R Mine" and "Love Can't Be Trusted" , those were produced by Suave. DJ Conley hosted it and it was pretty successful when I dropped it on January 1,2015.