Chapter 4

After our General Math class, and the next one is our break; I said goodbye to Lucy and also told her that I would not be able to go to the next class because I had a massive headache and looked like I was going to die. She said it was okay and that is the good decision I ever make. Also, I make my excuse letter to inform my professors for a while and let them live a peaceful life for a moment. Probably they will be happy because I'm not here, making them stress or give them headaches.

I start to walk and get out to this hell place. Many students looking at me but I walk straight like the daughter of a Mafia boss. It's okay to get out to this school for a while and let the judgemental people disappear from my sight.

My house is a short walk from the school, so I can get home anytime I want; just climbed off the walls and here you go, you can see a lovely home of Mrs Beechwood; my neighbour's surname, not ours.

When Mrs Beechwood saw me, she just gave me a warm and lovely smile even though I caused trouble a lot since I am their neighbour. She questions me why I am go home so early, I said, I have a headache which was just my alibi to get home early and experimenting with the capsules that I stole yesterday. When she's done asking me, we headed to our homes. I open the gate and I can see my dog running toward me. By the way, his name is Orie.

Orie was given by my childhood friend five years ago before he left this world. My mate's name is Archel, he is a good boy. He's not a troublemaker like me. He is just quiet and fun to talk to. Many kids always bullying him but I am here so they didn't think twice to run and find another time to tease Archel.

A month and a half ago since his puppy gave it to me, he experience some unexplainable pain from his brain as well as his abdomen. I remember the day when I saw an ambulance right to his house and I can saw him, laying on the stretcher; bald and super thin looked like wood. When he saw me, he just gave me a positive smile and he shout as he could that it will be alright. He is a great fighter at a young age. Until one day, he died. The cause of his death is cancer, I didn't remember what type of cancer it was but I always hate that disease.

Many people around the world died hopelessly because of that fucking disease. Why's that a bad sick always targeting the young age? They are not bad people, they are the kids who want to play in the playground with their friends? They are all innocent like Archel. Why did he take them so early? Instead, why did not he took a person like me? I am the one who's a bad person, a troublemaker, I didn't value my life so much, but why? Why I am still alive? I want to die but he didn't give it to me.

After that, I can take care of Orie as I could. I love that dog very much, he's like Archel; so cute and understanding, I think he is the reincarnation of Archel but I don't believe that stuff, I can feel my old mates presence. When he died, a bluebird is coming to me and plays with me for a short time and then he flew. And I saw the news the other day that kind of that bird is so rare and endangered species. According to Google, the bluebird is a symbol of hope, love, and renewal and is also a part of many Native American legends. It symbolizes the essence of life and beauty. Dreaming of bluebirds often represents happiness, joy, fulfilment, hope, prosperity, and good luck. I do a little research about the bluebird.

I let Orie into the house and he's happy, running to the place; jumping to the couch, humping on me, and try to bite my hand. I leave Orie alone playing with our cat Mercié. I got up to the room and find the blue capsule that I've been hidden yesterday.

I put it into the light green container, I picked one and see again the inside of the capsule. How can they create such usable things for all humankind, but they make the situation worst.

We just accepted the fact that we are not going back to the past because it happens; we know what's next on it, and we know what would be the end. We just watch some Netflix series repeatedly until we get bored. When you go back to the past, your starting a new beginning like a lost or homeless person, and that hurts if someone you love doesn't know you because you do not exist to their time.

But what if you will go back to the past, find the love or anything you desire? What if you will be attached to the people of the past? What will you choose, past or future? I know it's hard as a rock but if you are torn between the two most important things in your life, you'll choose wisely.

I put down the capsule back to the container and look some of the journals or brochures to find how to use this thing. When I found it, I read it carefully, I don't want it to be failed; my life and future will be the exchange if I drink this in the wrong way.

The brochure said, you supposedly drink it like a normal medicine capsule; just be careful. Wait the perfect time to feel the side effects which is headaches, heartburn, the chance of vomiting, etc...Remember, your life might be in danger if the capsule we made is failed, and there is a chance that you are not going back to the future one's you enter the past.

Lucy was right. If I drink this, there is a chance that I will never be back in the future, I want to, that's a good suggestion, but I remember what will happen if I'll be missing; what will auntie do? And I am hundred percent that she will be sad again. I don't want to leave her, but I need my mother. I need to be here to fight the demons who caused suffering. I want to make things right, I want to change thee and history to me. And I know that my mother will not recognize me because she's not pregnant with me if I will go back. At least I can see her and feel the love that I've been missing.

When you drink the capsule, think about the date and year you go. The capsule will not work if your eyes are wide open, you need it to be close, have a relaxed mind, and took a deep nap. Until the operation will be successful, your body and soul will be in the past. Good luck with your new journey!

Dr Michè De Dios

I closed the brochure and I let out a deep sigh. I doubt right now, I'll be torn between my mother and my auntie. I want to choose both but I need to choose one of them. I picked up the water bottle near me, and the capsule.

I looked at it once again, remembering the structure, and how it works until I fully put the blue capsule in my mouth and drink water to push the capsule to my throat. I feel relieved when I do that. Finally, one achievement was unlocked. I put the container in my secret bag and placed it on the top of the table.

To the decision I made today, I hope it will work, let me feel to have a mother again, and also I will change her life as well as her future.

What will happen to me, I hope it will be good. If this capsule brings me back to the past, that's excellent, but it's doesn't work, goodbye.

A/n: Here's the 4th chapter in this story. I hope you all like it. There's only a remaining chapter to release then I will start to write again the new chapters.

Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes. I'll appreciate it a lot. Have a nice weekend to all of you.