Rose and Shawn angst(rangst)

Narrator\Author's POV

So here reader's,Rose and Shawn's magic are like connected to each-other.
So if the Cinderella's magic system is not working,both's wand will stop workng,which the Cinderella Family only knows that.And thats why they blamed😀

No one's POV

The team and Shawn has been ordered to accomplish a mission by midnight.And so they were also about to finish the villain(which is Drizella),only when Shawn and Rose's magic stopped working(bcs its midnight remember?).Their plan(The blonde's plan) was when they capture Drizella,Rose builds a pumpkin cage,and Shawn secures it with his Mask Magic.And so it didnt worked because its Midnight already!

'Rose,Shawn what happened out there!
Astoria screamed at the top of the poor blonde's faces 'Yeah,Why cant you two be more like Fala.You dont see Fala mess up!' Ling Ling shouted next 'I-I dont know it was my wand' Rose fighted 'Everyone knows the Cinderella family can't use their powers on midnght' Shawn fighted for his sister figure which he didnt know,he's real sister🙂(the truth hurts)'Yeah but thats only for one minute! you two taked for like an hour to cast the spell!' Travis shouted even tho he didnt want to😀 'And it was an hour past the midnight when you two casted it!' Hawk screamed 'Why do you two always mess up!' Joy shrieked 'You two ALWAYS mess up even for the simpliest things'.Rose couldnt beleive what she heard from Joy and everyone.'Well were sorry for always messing up!' Shawn screamed the same time as Rose,and they went on their seperate ways:Shawn at the Beast Castle,and Rose at Earth...

WHILE DAMN DRIZELLA

'Well thats exactly my plan' Drizella sais as she smirked 'Ruining the Cinderella magic system,advancing Hawk's watch and everything' she numbered with an evil laugh following

Flashback...
(Drizella's POV)

Ugh.Im so tired of Cinderella always taking the spotlight! and even worse when she had twins(Clara and Chad Charming Jr. from Descendants) and now,even more worse that she has grandkids to be the next to take over! *scoff* Luke Charming,Rose Cinderella
and what Clara's daughter didnt know she has a secretly twin who was adopted by one of the great families,cuase if they'll be together and their powers in the wrong hands of someome,it can take control over the Fairytale Land,Roshawn Beast.or he's real name,Roshawn John Charming Cinderella.I can use the twins to take advantage over the land all by myself!
since my sister,Anastasia chose to become good over being evil! *sigh* Well I guess I understand her as it just seems to.Welp,time to go get my granddaughter,Rubella\Ruby Mae Step-sister *evil laugh*

THE NEXT DAY
(Cinderella's POV)

I heard everything the twin's teammates screamed since I always have a cctv of every teams mission.I was in a ball of anger! how could they say that to my grandkids! I was cussing,hissing at the objects at the castle which they didnt talked back,Anastasia calmed me down.Soon after that,I received a call from my daughter,Clara and Beauty outside,I immediately run at the front yard with Anastasia.

AT THE YARD

'M-mom' Clara stammered out.I didnt know whas happening but Im sure it has something to do with both of my grandkids.'Cinderella...' Beauty stuttered and just showed me a video of my grandson constantly killing himself!
I couldnt take it,Anastasia was about to tear up too.Soon Clara also gave me her phone,and Rose....also k-killing herself,I bursted into tears,Anastasia soothed my back but she started crying too.Soon I noticed both of them's last words 'Im sorry'...I was now in a serious,anger,sadness,painful,cold mood.I immediately run back inside and went to call their teammate's parents and grandparents,Clara,Anastasia and Beauty following behind me