~Ch. 1 ~What A Strange Boy (Childe x Aether)

It was a sunny day at Liyue. 

Inside the Golden house, Childe and Lumine sparred again and again. 

.......20 minutes later..... 

After sparring, they were so exhausted and went out the golden house and went to somewhere that is breezy.

" Ah--- you beat me again girlie." Says Childe while panting.

"Hehe! You can never beat me!" Lumine says while smiling brightly. 

Childe founds that side of her cute.. maybe loveable. They sat on the shadow of a big tree that can block the sun. Lumine fell asleep on Childe's shoulders because it felt nice to feel the wind. 

Childe finds that Lumine Precious too. 

He looks at her face full of injuries... "How can a girl be this reckless?" he chuckled. 

After looking at her face, he felt bad and started to get of lumine's head slowly... And started to look for medicine at the Bubu Pharmacy. 

...... A few minutes later...... 

He went back to lumine's place immediately with medicine on his hands. 

However, when he's slowly getting close to lumine's place he noticed a black figure sitting beside lumine. He didn't saw his face because of the hood. I don't know if it was "he" or "she" because it was wearing a long black cape that covers its body. Suddenly a strong wind blew and that person's hood was blew of its head.. 

I closed my eyes because of the sudden strong wind. But when I opened my eyes, I couldn't look away. 

It was a boy.. A boy that's very similar to lumine's face.. But.. He was "beautiful". 

He was smiling at lumine with a face that he looks like he was about to cry. 

" Lumine.. I'm sorry I can't go home with you now. And.. I'm sorry for causing you trouble.. I'm sorry for everything...." Said the boy.. Then a tear runs out of his eyes.

That's the moment when I... Remembered his name.... 

>Memory flashbacks<

"Hey comrade.. You really care about your brother you know. Even when he's working with the abyss and causing you so much trouble.. Why don't you ever give up on him?" Childe questioned lumine with a confused face. 

"He's the only family I have. Besides, he must have his reasons."

"Ha! your too kind." 

"it's not that I'm being kind. I just know that he won't do all of this if it weren't for me." 

"Hee~ Your that confident?" childe smirked. 

"Of course! After all, he's the one who cares about me the most!"

*Cares about you the most? Ha! What kind of brother would hurt his sister? I would never do that to my own siblings. * Childe thought in his head. 

"By the way, what's your brother's name?" asked Childe. 

"Oh his name is------

" Aether "

Childe unconsciously said his name. 

The boy looked this way.. 

To be continued.. 

Sorry if there were mistakes! 😷