~ Ch. 7 ~ How bold of you...( Diluc x Aether)

Sorry for late update!! My exams are finally over..😊

"I...." Before Venti could say something, a voice of a girl shouted Aether's name.

"Aether!" 

It was Barbara. Venti got kinda pissed because he decided to tell his true feelings 'today' and someone interrupted them. But Venti decided to not get mad because Barbara was the one who helped Aether'.

"Barbara..?" Said Aether.

"It's nice to see you! You look well. And hello Venti!" Said the girl with a smile.

"Heya!" 

"Hey Barbara. It's thanks to you and Venti that I can walk now." Aether replies with a smile.

Both of them blushed my the words of Aether.

"O-oh...! It's my pleasure..!!" Barbara said it awkwardly.

Venti didn't like how Barbara was looking at Aether.

(What is this feeling..? Is this what they call jealousy..?)  thought Venti.

"S-sorry Barbara, we need to go to the tavern and see Diluc!! Right Aether?" Venti makes an excuse to get aether away from Barbara.

"Huh...y-yeah.."(Diluc? Who's that..?)

"Is that so..looks like I bothered you guys...bye then!" Barbara waves saying goodbye.

"Let's go Aether!!" Venti grabs Aether's hand and started running.

"W-wait!! Not so fast!!" Said Aether looking exhausted.

"Ri-right...sorry..hup!" Venti apologize and then he started to carry Aether and started to run again to the tavern.

"!?!? Venti!??"/// Said Aether blushing, as he wrap his arms on Venti to not fall.

"Please put me down!! I'm heavy!!" 

"Huh? Your so light so nothings wrong." Venti continues to carry Aether.

Aether then hugged Venti while he's carrying him trying to hide his red face because he's not used at being carried.

"!!!" Venti was surprised of Aether's actions. He didn't expect him to do that. He then got embarrassed too. (Me: Deez boiz are so shy.)

They finally arrived at the front of the tavern and Venti puts Aether down gently.

"..." the two were still awkward with each other.

"S-sorry I carried you without permission...." Said Venti while scratching the back of his head still blushing.

"It's okay.." Replied aether also looking away.

They entered the tavern and there was Diluc.

"Hey master Diluc! I came because you told me you'll give me wine for free!!" Said Venti.