Chapter 1 : A New World

The constant finishes its generation. A flat land filled with forests and plains, butterflies and bees fly throughout. Plenty of resources to gather for anyone lucky enough to stop by and take it to themselves. But the Florid Portal lights up. The eye in the portal opens, and something gets spit out. Webber lays on the ground for a few seconds until groaning and getting up. He rubs his head where it hurts and takes a look at the environment.

Webber's PoV

"Ooo! Lots of stuff for us!". I said half talking to my spider conscience. We begin walking and picking up any materials that would be useful. We spend most of day taking flint, grass, and twigs until we end in the pine forest. We see a distant pig house near some spider dens.

"More friends!". We thought. We ran over to the two spider dens and called them out with my webby whistle. The spiders crawled out and hissed at the sunlight.

"Aww, don't worry my friends!". We explained to them and we gave them some of my monster meat. They ate the meat whole and chewed then had a large friendly smile on their faces. We gave the other spider the last we had and before we knew it, we had made six friends. Look at all of them with their cute smiling faces.
"Spiders are just so adorable!". We thought until we were interrupted by an angry pig-man.

"You go smash!" The fat pig-man yelled as he ran up to us. What a disgusting creature, not to mention they smelled. Our spiders hissed angrily and lunged at the pig-man. He was easily overrun by us. Soon the pig-man fell with a screech. We harvested the pig-man quickly because we knew the spiders would try to eat the food before we could get any. It was getting late and we were getting hungry so we made an axe quickly took down a tree.

"We're sorry Mr. Tree...". We said looking at the stump. We moved on and made a fire pit. We quickly cooked our earned food and began to feast until the spiders around us all began look sad. I was immediately given two answers to the problem. Ignore them and eat all the food our-self? Or share our food with them? Why not make a third option? We think of an idea to make them happy. We tell the spiders to stay at camp while we make a torch and head back to the spider nests. We make a trap and lure out spiders for monster meat. We come back and see the spiders are eager to see what we have done. We cook the monster meat and tear it up equally for every spider around us. We were full so we gave the rest of the spiders our left overs. The fire shrunk and it was really dark now. We decided it'd be best to sleep do we sat against a log and closed our eyes. We feel some spiders walk up to us cuddle against us. We open our eyes and embrace the spiders. These spiders are like our family and they mean so much to us. Soon
enough we fell asleep quickly.

That's the end of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed!