Bloody Mary

One of the most underrated songs ever! Honestly such a bop! I'm still waiting for the music video ten years later.

When I woke up, Ms Venable was still pressed against my side. I had completely lost feeling in my left arm, which had been under her all night. I was going to pull it out from under her but then remembered her scoliosis and didn't want to hurt her, so I just left it.

"Good Morning," she hummed, squeezing me a little tighter.

"Good Morning, beautiful, can I have my arm back please?" I smiled.

"No,"

"I can't feel it,"

"It won't be a problem if you don't get it back then, will it?"

"Please?"

"Why do you want it?"

"I just want my arm back,"

"If you could have your arm or listen to Lady Gaga, what would you chose?"

"Gaga, obviously," I rolled my eyes. I was such an obvious answer.

"OK," and then she sat up. I couldn't move my arm to get it back and I had to physically pick it up with my other one to move it, making Ms Venable giggle.

"So, would you like your Christmas present now?" She asked, grinning at me.

"Christmas present? How did you get a Christmas present?" I asked.

"Just hang on!" She said, getting up and walking over to her desk. She pulled out a tiny purple phone looking thing that I instantly recognised.

"Is that my-?"

"Your MP3 player? Yes. I had to take off a few songs but then I've uploaded every Lady Gaga song she ever sung," she grinned.

I couldn't help it, I started to cry and then I was squeezing her so hard that I may have broken a rib and then I kissed her. Just straight on her lips.

At first, she looked shocked and didn't move and then, she kissed me back. It felt pretty good honestly. After a minute or so, we pulled apart looking into each other's eyes. She smiled at me and pulled me close. I squeezed her lightly.

Ms Venable handed me the purple MP3 player and at first, I did nothing. And then, I was skipping through songs at a supersonic pace, listening to the first second and then skipping it.

"Slow down!" She giggled, "I like that one," she smiled, pointing at a familiar song on the screen.

Brown Eyes- The Fame Monster

I pressed play and stared at her, tears rolling down my face. She giggled and wiped them, before kissing me softly again. The kiss with the song was such a vibe. And when we pulled apart, she started singing along with the words.

"I thought you didn't know any Gaga,"

"I learnt this one for you," she smiled.

"Aww,"

"It reminded me of you,"

As she said that, the song skipped to one I much preferred.

Bloody Mary- Born This Way

"I love this song," I said, jumping up and down and running around and twerking and throwing my limbs everywhere to the beat. Ms Venable stood there laughing at me as I kept going.

I was so high on Gaga, that I didn't see the wall and I ran face first into it.

"Oh my God, are you OK?" She asked, kneeling next to me.

"I'm not sure,"

"OK you have a nosebleed,"

"Oh shit," I tried to wipe it but just smeared it around.

Ms Venable cleaned me up in her unsuite.

"I guess now I really am Bloody Mary," I laughed, dripping blood into the sink.

"Shut up you, stop laughing," she smiled, shaking her head.

Once I was cleaned up, I got dressed in my room and headed down to breakfast.