Headcannons

-Luke literally always starts cuddling Zander when he sleeps over.

-Zander stiffening up for the first 5 minutes of cuddling because he doesn't want to get to attached to Luke because he's scared that Luke will leave him and he'll be heartbroken because that's what happened with his parents.

-It broke Luke's heart when Zander told him why he stiffens up.

-When the whole club sleeps over they normally break into Drew's house because he has the most room.

-It scares the crap out of Drew when they break in.

-They found out about Henry and Liam because once they walked in on them kissing at Drews house.

-They get in with the spare key Drew gave Jake.

-At 3AM Jake will just ask a stupid and random question.

-"If I buy a truck online will it ship in an even bigger truck?" "Please go to sleep Jake."

-If no one answers he'll just be a moron and start screaming and dancing until Milly bites him on the ankle or Zander slaps him.

-If Zander slaps him, after he does instantly goes back to Luke.

-Jake and Milly debate about THE stupidest things.

-"CHEETOS ARE CHIPS!" "NO THEY'RE NOT JAKE!" "I'M CALLING THE CHEETOS FACTORY!" "You're both idiots."

-When Zander cries Luke just holds him and tells him how much he loves him.

-When Luke cries Zander freaks out and thinks he did something wrong so he just asks if he wants some ice-cream.

-They just end up going into a music store and finding a way to play the drums and piano.

-Then they get kicked out.

-Then they watch a movie.

-Zander's favourite movie is Beetlejuice (idk I'm making this up so no hate comments).

-Luke's favourite movie is High School Musical.

-Luke can literally do all of the parts with choreography and he knows every line.

-He learned Spanish just so he could sing all of Bop To The Top.

-One time, Luke met the whole cast of HSM and fainted.

-Zander drags Luke into Hot Topic saying "I'm just gonna look!" But they end up buying $100 worth of clothes

Idk if these are accurate or not but-

-