𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 ~ 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊

tuesday 2nd march 1964

the worst part about floating on a cloud is that eventually the cloud dissipates and theres nothing left to keep you up there, suspended above a life that you no longer recognize. from there on out theres only the fall and the hope that nothing gets hurt on the way down. only everything seemed to break and crumble as connie fell. she had never imagined she'd be stuck in a position where she'd have to choose if it was the love of work springing into action or the desire of having strong bonds with the boys once again but the thought of working with the boys suddenly excited and interested her. she couldn't fathom what her heart felt as it thumped lightly in her chest - preventing her from stepping any further into the building.

the lass was enchained by the fire burning deep in her soul to explore the many possibilities of what could happen if she took the risk of forgiving the boys. obviously, they hadn't truly done anything wrong but connie couldn't help but blame them for the broken bond between the five. she was aware of the fact she was the one who had left but to blame herself would to be stepping down to the wishes of those whom could still be her friends.

the door which stood strong before her made her feel as though she was the weak one - the one who had a purpose but was mistreated. she never thought she'd feel intimidated by a door yet here she stood, unable to shift her feet to what waited behind it.

she debated going back home and calling richard lester to inform him she'd no longer be taking part but that would definitely make her look belittled.

"people usually walk through the door, not just stand at it" connie looked to see who said that, and came face to face with none other than john lennon himself. she merely rolled her eyes at the smugness he upheld.

"maybe i dont want to go in" she sighed, looking up at the newly broken sign.

"aww, is connie wonnie scared?" he teased, poking her arm irritatingly. "i- get off!" she spat, hitting his hands away. "i'm not scared i'm just. . . debating whether i should go back to bed"

john looked at her, somewhat like a disappointed brother. within no time at all he ushered her in the doors, pushing her through them with his hand resting in the centre of her back. "john? john?! what are you doing?!

"ye gotta face yer fears at some point, darlin'. i'm just helpin' ye out" he laughed as connie tried her best to free herself from his trap. "but-" connie's arguing came to an abrupt halt as the other three stood before her, questioning faces.

"erm- hi?" she laughed, awkwardly. unable to keep eye contact, she looked towards her feet. a few moments of silence passed by before john spoke up. "oh for fucks sake, grow up!" he groaned in annoyance.

"you alright, con?" was all that was said, emmited from paul's lips - only adding to john's frustration as he muttered a "fuckin' hell" under his breath before walking off to the direction of richard lester's office.

with no other option the boys began to follow, paul then ringo then george but he seemed to like taking his time. he stood, cigarette stuck between his index and middle finger as he brought it to his lips; inhaling some as he looked connie up and down, taking in her appearance. she stood, ringing her fingers and biting her lower lip in anxiousness. he did nothing but smirk slightly; raising his eyebrow and walking off, leaving connie flustered with just about a million thoughts rushing through her mind. why had he looked at her in such a way?

for the better, she decided she'd move past it and carry on as if it didnt make her heart beat 10× faster. she had moved on, right?

🧚‍♀️