chapter 2

Y/n's pov :
"No! No!" I woke up to a sound of harry screaming. I knew already that he was having a nightmare so , I got up and layed next to him while trying to wake him up . "Harry!" He slowly started to wake up. "It happened again." That's the first thing he said. I hugged him tightly and whispered technically In his chest "it's ok!" I could feal him smiling a bit." Do you want some water ?" I asked. "No but thanks ." I was thinking of something I could do to make him feal better and forget about the nightmares for a bit .I got an idea and it's probably not the most amazing but it's the best for now and here . "We should go an a walk ." He looked at me confused becouse it was 4am but he nodded. "I'll go get dressed in the bathroom so meet me down stairs ok ?" He nodded again. He was to tired to speak. I got out of the room and headed to the bathroom as quietly as I could. I got into some bit comfy and worm clothes since it was kinda cold outside .

 I got into some bit comfy and worm clothes since it was kinda cold outside

I walked out and started waiting for harry . He walked down after like 3-4 minutes. "Took you too long to come down potter huh?" He chuckled . "Just this once ." He replied. I then took his hand , opened the door and walked out with him. "Where are we going?" He asked. I tried to think of the safest and a good spot . " Maybe at the beach ?" "Ok."

When we got there we we're all alone and that's what we wanted. It would be easier for us to get our mind off of things this way. There was a calming and nice silence between us. We could only hear the sounds of waves and fire. I could see harry was cold he was waring a t-shirt, so took out a blanket from my bag and wrapped it around him . He smiled as a thank you and a smiled back at him. We we're booth admiring the beautiful view and we we're both in our deep thoughts letting them go like the waves but slower.

Harry's pov:

I enjoyed the calming silence between me and y/n, it really helped me get over some things that happened and I hope it helped her with her problems too . I looked at n/n just to see what she was glancing at to find her half asleep. I chuckled a bit and layed her on my lap for some comfort and I placed the blanket on top of her . She looked gorgeous even in her sleep .

Y/n's pov:

- time Skipp-

When we went back everyone seemed to be up. Molly was makeing breakfast as others we're watching some Muggle movie. "Where have you been ?" Asher was the first one to notice us. "Uh we we're out on a walk since we woke up really early and couldn't go back to sleep!" I answered him before my lil dumb. Harold would . "Ok ." Asher responded calmly . I was surprised he was chill about it you know? He's always over protective and stuff. "BREAKFAST IS REDDY !" Molly shouted from the kitchen. We all took our seats , I was seating between harry and Asher as usually. "Why do harry and n/n always sit together!?" Ginny asked annoyed. She's probably jealous we all know she has a crush on him . Harry probably knows to , it's too obvious. " I dunno gins Maybe bc we want to?" I said with a smile so it wouldn't look mean . She rolled her eyes and got up .me and Ginny are best friends but the her whole crush on harry ruins it sometimes. Harry rubbed my back knowing I felt bad for her. Asher saw it and choked on his food . "Why do you act like a couple?" I rolled my eyes and ignored his question while harry on the other hand was as red as all the weaslys hair combined. "Well kids since school start in a while I thought should go shopping." Molly said . "That's a good idea!" I said while getting up from the table and heading to ginnys room.

"Hey!" I said while nocking on the door. I slowly opened the door and layed next to Ginny. "Look gins , am sorry !" She didn't reply so I continued. "I know you really like harry and I know me and harry are really close and it looks like we like each other but we don't." Ginny finally looked at me and sight . "No n/n am sorry ! I let the jealousy get the best of me!" I smiled a bit and hugged her tight . "It's ok Gins !" I said as she wiped her tears. I staned up and looked at ginny . "We're going to go shopping later so you should get ready." I told her and walked out.

"So?" Harry and asher asked me at the same time knowing why I went up . " We're all good." Harry smiled. "Brilliant!" He replied and he walked to the kitchen for some water." Uh could you grab me some ?" I asked him politely. He gave me a smile as a yes and grabbed a nother cup. As he was giving me the cup are fingers touched , that happens a lot but this time I had a wired fealing in my stomach , a good fealing. It was maybe butterflies but why? That is my question. Asher grossed at our looks as I hit him gently. "Anywyss I'll go get reddy and you guys should too ." I said . "Ok mommy " fred said out of nowhere . "What the hell Fred ! You scared me !" I screamed at him technically. "That's a good sign dear ." He replied . I think Fred Is flirting with me as I joke , that's what he dose with everyone honesty.

A/n : sorry for the long wait darlings <3