31-40

Chapter 31

Wang Haohan made breakfast and invited everyone to the hall to eat together.

When Luo Xiaodong saw that Yunlai was not there, he asked: "Where is Yunlai, don't he have breakfast together?"

"His fever has not subsided. When he came back, he simply ate and took medicine, and he was already asleep." Si Fanfan explained on his behalf. In addition, he also told, "Expert Luo, if you have any discomfort, or if you have a bag, rash, etc., please tell us."

"Oh, what's the matter?"

Si Fanfan said this morning. The scrolling official news was shown to Luo Xiaodong, and he added: "The bug that bit Dabai seems to be just a very difficult spider, and I don't know why Dabai has a strange ability. Maybe there was a virus before. It spread among insects. Later, you and Yunlai encountered mutant insects in the third valve factory. He was injured and easily infected. Now that the high fever does not go away, we are not sure whether anything bad will happen. We have to first. Let him be isolated separately."

"Don't worry, I have no bad feelings on my side for the time being. I have been in the research laboratory before, and the environment is clean and free of mosquitoes." Luo Xiaodong first gave everyone a reassurance, and said,

"Just now Comrade Nie and I studied the footage taken by the drone last night and found a strange situation. Before we released pheromones in the laboratory to attract a variety of insects, the insects were still relatively normal after they gathered. chieftains of the population under control. but last night, I watched those gathered morphology of insects, like moths to a flame is the same, regardless of whether there danger is not lurking around regardless of their natural enemies, they are still gathering.

from From the perspective of the drone, you can see countless flying insects landed on the bloodthirsty reptiles, and they were sent to death without fear, and were swallowed by the reptiles. I suspect that those viruses have caused these worms to produce some kind of abnormal pheromone and cause their behavior. Confusion. There are also some zombie-like creatures that are also hovering nearby and are not in a hurry to hunt or eat. They are likely to be affected by this sudden outburst of chaotic pheromones, rather than the original demand for food."

"Those bugs may mutate again after being infected. Not only are the pheromone confused, the mutated virus is also eager to find a new host." Si Fanfan speculated, "Once the effect of the pheromone at the Third Valve Factory dissipates, those mutated again The worms lost their target and left with the virus that can cause zombies. I am afraid that the neighborhood will be severely affected."

Nie Yushuang said nervously: "The small zombie monsters can still be discovered in time, if a group of mutant bugs spread the virus with them. It's overwhelming. I hope that the superiors can send the corresponding troops to kill them in time."

Si Fanfan sighed: "Actually, you don't have to worry too much. Most of the bugs that mutate again will not live long because there are not enough. energy, suddenly unable to support their larger size, will soon be predators or eliminate variation in the constantly transforming itself loses its activity. Guchong as support as the final survived only a small number of large-scale variation monster. "

Wang Haohan also said relatively optimistically: "The news tells that keeping big homes from going out should also be a prevention and control method, so that the host vector for virus storage can be less, and it also makes the mutated insects less opportunities to replenish energy."

Luo Xiaodong seemed to be inspired by some kind of encouragement, and agreed: "What you said has some truth. After eating, I will collect some samples from Dabai and study it."