71-75

Chapter 71

"Where can you go the farthest?" Si Fanfan felt that since Heihua Cao Zibo was willing to chat with her, he must have incomparable confidence to control her. Maybe this is the last time she has an independent consciousness, so why not use her imagination and do things that she dared not to do before?

Before rebirth, the only motivation for her to live was her son, who could not live without her. But as for herself, she used to have many ideas, but she had to give up because of marriage, family, children, and work. Replacing her own willfulness with responsibility and obliterating her own aspirations a little bit is not necessarily so happy. She actually thought that if she was swallowed this time, it would not be totally unacceptable.

A lot of negative emotions poured into my heart. She understood that this might be the influence of Cao Zibo, who was being blackened, but she couldn't resist. Maybe she has a lot of dark thoughts deep in her heart, but she usually hides herself, learns the traditional female "sex" virtues, pretends to be sunny, gentle and considerate, and pretends to be more acceptable to others.

She also has the right to choose a life that is not restricted and reckless.

Besides, she had already discussed with Wang Haohan. If she died this time, Wang Haohan would resist the remaining responsibility. He is already a supernatural person. He has the cowardly and cowardly, as well as the sophistication and the craftsmanship of survival in the apocalypse. She believes that he is capable of carrying his son alive. Not to mention this time his nieces, his brother-in-law, and his parents are still there. They also have many good friends. They will help him tide over the difficulties, what can she worry about?

"You don't seem to be depressed at all, not worried at all, not afraid of death, or even a little happy?" Cao Zibo asked curiously.

Si Fanfan said calmly, "I have experienced death as a conscious body, and I am not so afraid. On the contrary, those who are alive have a heavy responsibility. They have to

worry about fear every day. Isn't it better if you die?" "Then you don't worry about you." Your family, aren't you afraid that they will be sad about your death?"

"Worry, but what's the use? In the last days, when will no one die? Thinking about so much, will you let me go if you are afraid of death? Then I bluntly said that of course I am afraid of death, please let me go Ah." Si Fanfan's tone was not serious at all.

Cao Zibo sighed: "I will take you to see the real death. After you have seen the cruelty and pain, then consider whether you want to adjust your attitude towards me."

"Okay, how about you take me to the U.S.? In the last days I experienced, I heard that the U.S. was the first country to fall. I want to see what they look like. What's different this time. "

Cao Zibo smiled slightly: "You still have concerns and people you are worried about, right? You don't tell me, I know, you want to see Wang Haomiao's sister, Wang Haomiao, who has lost contact. But I can also show you me. Any false dreams created will deceive you."

"I am not one of your important people. Unless you are incapable, why bother to make false appearances to deceive me? In fact, I just want to know how capable you are. Cao Zibo in our world can only warn in his dreams. , Influencing others within a very limited range where he is located. And if you have become very powerful, can you go farther and travel more freely?"

"Intensive general method, indeed sometimes makes people irresistible." Well, no matter, you will eventually become a part of me anyway, I will let you see how strong I am." Cao Zibo grabbed Si Fanfan's hand.