Wave mission: dangers of the ninja world

Everyone meets their jonin senseis while team 7 is left in the classroom

"Where is our sensei we've been waiting for three hours" naruto says groaning. Naruto then gets up and places a eraser in the wedge of the door
"What are you doing naruto" Asahi asks his brother "this is what he gets for being late" naruto walks back and sits down. Two minutes later kakashi sees the eraser in the door and thinks that there is no way that they actually believe he'll fall for this but he indulges them anyway. Kakashi then gets hit with the eraser causing naruto to bust out laughing Asahi to smirk and Sana to have a small smile. "My first impression of this group: you guys should b fun to work with" kakashi says with an eye smile. "Meet me on the roof in 5 minutes"  and with that kakashi shushins to the roof
Flash forward to the roof
"Let's start with team introductions u go first miss Uchiha" " why do we have to go first you should be the first one so we know what to do fair" "fair enough my name is Kakashi Hatake as for my likes and dislikes I don't feel very much like telling you my dreams for the future I've never really thought about it now your turn Sana" "not very helpful but fine my name is Sana Uchiha my likes are my family training and *looks over at Naruto for a split second before repressing a blush that went unnoticed by the blond but not by the other two males* my dislikes are my brother never has time for me, traitors, and those who hurt the ones they love my dreams for the future to be one of the strongest Uchiha surpassing my brother itachi and Shisui" "ok next you naruto" "my name is Naruto Uzumaki I like ramen spending time with my family and training with Sana and dad I dislike the time you have to wait for ramen to cool off before you eat it and when dad just leaves a shadow clone with us when he has to work and my dream is to be the greatest hokage even greater than dad" "ok last one" "my name is Asahi Uzumaki I like bbq and hanging out with my family and *hinata Asahi thought* I dislike the fact my clan got separated and when I have to wait for over 30 minutes for the bbq to cook and my dream no my ambition is to firstly help my baby brother achieve his dreams *Asahi pats his brother on the head which causes naruto to smile instead of scowl* and to gather any remaining Uzumaki and bring the Uzumaki clan back to prominence" "very big ambitions for you all ok meet at training ground 7 at 8 am for your genin exam and don't eat or you will throw up" with that kakashi shushins away before a rebuttal could be brought up.
Fast forward to the exam
"Ok begin"
With that kakashi expected everyone to scatter but instead everyone stayed with naruto making 20 shadow clones and surrounding kakashi each slipping into their flash step taijutsu form and all charged at high genin speeds Kakashi had not expected that fast of a speed from naruto and was having difficulty fending off the all the narutos who were fighting and syncing their attacks kakashi had to uncover his sharingan to battle the genin. Meanwhile the real naruto got back wit his team mates and prepared the next attack. Naruto sinks into the ground while Asahi and Sana prepare for a combination jutsu as kakashi finish's off who he assumed is the real naruto as it was the only one that didn't poof he turns to see Asahi and Sana finishing their jutsu "fire style Phoenix flower jutsu" " wind style great breakthrough " the two jutsus combine which surprises kakashi as there are experienced jonin that can't even do combinations attacks at all. Kakashi substitutes with a log to prevent becoming crispy. "That was dangerous if they practice that that could b devastating" kakashi says but then he feels a presence behind him naruto lunges for the bells and tips one of them kakashi jumps back into the clearing to get away just then all 3 genin jump toward the jonin before telling them to stop and that they pass after confusion the three genin cheer. they all go through the struggle of d ranks before Minato ask kakashi if they're ready for a higher rank mission to which kakashi nodded in comes tazuna an old drunk that reeked of sake. "This group looks decent but looks can be deceiving" "sir don't worry you are in great hands" "I'll take your word on it now let's go I wanna beat nighttime" and within the hour all of them were gone for the mission. A while of walking all the genin noticed the puddle that had a subtle genjutsu over it which showed the curriculum change was a good thing and kakashi gives a discreet nod and kakashi gets "torn apart" as team 7 jumps into action Sana jumps into protect the client while Naruto and Asahi deal with the demon brothers naruto sidestepped a sloppy claw strike and caught one of the brothers in the chin with a flying knee slinging him into the tree knocking him out meanwhile Asahi slipped around a sloppy kick and stabbed the brother in the neck and he bleeds out within a matter of minutes. "So tazuna care to explain" "I'm sorry for lying it's just that gato has bled my country dry with his shipping exploits leaving us with very little money we were hoping to get a assistance from other trading lands by building a bridge but gato wants me dead for standing against him" "I say we keep going kakashi-sensei I would love a piece of this guy" naruto says punching his other fist. "You two feel the same way" Asahi and Sana say yea. "Ok off we go then no more surprises tazuna" so they continue on.

That's another part done I was a bit busy today so I was able to push it out the way I wanted the next part im gonna start when I wake up and that's when im gonna get to the beginning of the chunin exams arc
Til next time gang