August 4th 2021

Hajime's POV

I slipped on my shoes after breakfast and bolted out of the door because I accidentally slept in and I was late. Suddenly I trip on to this girl with pink hair and a cute cat backpack. "Ow!" She screamed, "Oh no I'm so sorry!"I said, I felt really guilty for falling onto her like that. "It's fine I think I'm okay."She got up and looked down on her gaming console looking at it and feeling her console. "So uh what are you-" she stopped me by saying "Oh! You didn't crack it, your fine even if you did it wouldn't be a buggy" she said to me while pressing play.

"Oh that's good." I said while picking up my school bag and putting my belongings in my bag. I picked up this pink pastel cute pencil "Is this yours?" I said while holding it up to her."Yes! It is!" She took it out of my hand "Oh no problem, I have to go now I'll see you later!" I said running to my first period, A warm smile appeared on my face, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

*phew i made it in time* I thought, I took my seat next to this black short haired girl. "Hello." She said while looking down at her desk in a book."Oh uh hi! I'm Hajim-" She stopped me "I know, your also in Makoto's seat." "Oh I'm sorry-" "Mukuro it's fine" A brown haired boy said. He sat down next to me and took out his school chrome book, "So your name is-" "Yeah it's Mukuro." She stopped me again. I can tell me and her won't be on the same page at all this year.

"Hey" the brown haired boy whispered "hello?" "I'm Makoto Neagi the ultimate lucky student!"
It sounded familiar and I remembered that Nagito Komeada a friend of mine also has the same ultimate as this dude."I'm Hajime Hinata, I don't have a talent or I don't remember it."Makoto looked by the chrome book and then stared at my notebook, "So then why are you here?" "Huh? What do you mean" "I mean this is a school for ultimates.. did you check with your counselor?" He then again started opening a document on his laptop "I'll ask after school."

It was now lunch and I walked to a bench by a fountain. I was kinda hurt by me being seperated due to me not having a talent but it was fine!"Hey hey.. you look sad." The voice sounded so familiar to me, I look up to see Chiaki, The same girl I tripped over."Oh hey Chiaki!" She looked a bit worried and then had sit down next to me "What's on your mind Hajime?" I looked at her "so uh I don't have a talent and I don't feel like I belong here" I felt a warm arm come across me "Hajime, it's okay to not have an ultimate." I start sobbing uncontrollably. I don't remember the last time I gotten a hug from anyone besides middle school graduation. "It's okay Hajime." Chiaki's sweet voice made me feel comfortable like I was at home. I needed more of it.

Time passes by and Chiaki and I start finishing our lunch. I had a turkey sandwich with some chips and a juice box. Chiaki had mini corn dogs with an apple and milk "So what do you like to do for fun?" She asked "Video games." I smiled at her and watched her hair blow in the wind. "I love them too!" She yelled out of excitement she seemed so happy it made me smile. "Which one is your favorite! Mines Tetris!!" She said while jumping around. "Oh same!" The bell rings and I really wish I could spend more time with her even tho we just met today she's an amazing person..

I walked to my last period. It was English and there I saw Nagito Ibuki and Mikan I'm assuming they are in my 6th period... "Hajimeeeeeee!" Nagito yelled out at me, everyone was staring at us.. "Heyo Nagito you know this dude?" This purple haired did said he looked a bit rude and childish. "Stop staring your creepy" he said "sorry." I walked to a desk in the middle row and sat next to Ibuki and this other girl.. she looked like the type to gamble she was sitting there with a deck of cards and poker chips. "My my, are you Hajime? I heard about you..However I guess that doesn't matter! I'm Celestia Ludenburg Ultimate Gambler."

I turn around to see Nagito and that Childish purple haired boy next to me. "Who are you exactly????? you look weird and your dressed in a suit." He said
"I'm Hajime Hinata I don't-" "I'm Kokichi Ouma the ultimate Supreme Leader!" He yelled at me.. didn't know kids can be so rough. "Oh.." I take out my laptop and get ready for english, "Heyyyyy we haven't finished!" Kokichi again yelled he sat behind me and continued talking to me sadly the teacher hadn't came in yet."Kokichi you should leave him alone." A blue haired boy said as he was sitting next to Kokichi. "But shuichi!" Shuichi? It sounded familiar. Cant believe i don't know these people and I'm a junior.

The class passes with a substitute and I decided to wait by the fountain for a bit I saw Sonia Kazuichi and gundham come out of the gym I'm assuming they are leadership students. And I see they became a small friend group that's nice. "Hey Hajime?" I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turn around to see Chiaki with a big smile across her face. "Hey Chiaki!" I smiled at her and hugged her "Oh I'm sorry if that was-" "No no it's fine Hajime" she said and hugged me back, we both sat down on the bench and talked about our classes. "What clubs or sports are you joining?" She asked "I'm thinking about joining football or a cooking club" I said while looking at the sky. "Oh I'm thinking about doing cooking and maybe opening a gaming club!" She looked really happy right now.

It was getting pretty late so I told Chiaki I was going to go home and she also said she was too. I can't wait to see her again. I went ahead and ate dinner then I brushed my teeth and put on my pj's. I lead on my bed where my pillow was nice and cold honestly. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.