October 29th 2021

Chiaki's POV

I ran to school with treats decorations and food for our Halloween party tonight. I also accidentally bumped into someone knocking the decorations out of my hand "Oh I'm sorry Hajime not agai-" "who are you?" I quickly realized that wasn't Hajime it was a girl with two pink pigtails..that was Junko  "Oh it's you pink haired wannabe" she said "I know we haven't talked much but your carrying something else than your gaming console? Pretty lame if you ask me anyways I need you to make a deal with me"

She said and I know I should leave and hurry to class but I stayed and listened to what she needed. "Oh uh okay" I said you can easily tell I was scared but I will feel guilty if I didn't listen. "I need help with something yk Hajime Hinata that Ultimatless boy who kinda smells weird. Yeah he's kinda cute or whatever but I also need him for this project for despa-" "Im stopping you right there Junko. He may not have a talent but he's a good guy and doesn't deserve to be used for anything. Get his consent first for anything but despair he won't be used for despair on my watch and Im sure he wouldn't appreciate whatever your planning." I walked off to my class."You are going to regret this Chiaki!" She yelled although I'm scared for what she might do but any friend of mine will not be used for evil.

I walk out to the gym at lunch and find Hajime helping out with the decorations. He was dressed differently this time, no suit more like a tie and short sleeved shirt with shorts he seemed comfortable and I couldn't help but smiled "Chiaki?" Keade said "Oh Keade I'm sorry I was just-" "Hajime right? I'm surprised he came out and decided to decorate its nice for us leader ship kids. Anyways I'll be taking these" she took the decorations food and treats out of my hands. "Did you bump into anyone on the way that can help too?" "No but I did bump into Junko she wanted Hajime to be a test prodject for her despair plan? I told her no tho it's wrong to do" I looked back at Hajime and then at my feet. "You should tell him to be honest, We don't know what Junko can or cannot do and I don't think we should risk Hajime getting hurt or anyone for that matter"She went ahead and started putting things up and I followed "Hey Chiaki, Keade" Kazuichi said "Do I know you?" Keade looked very confused "Keade this is Kazuichi!" I said while setting up some treats"Nice to meet you Kazuichi!" "Hey Kaz can you fix the boom box? I tested it earlier and it wasn't working"Ibuki said walking up to us "Hey Chiaki!"

It was almost the end of the day and we had everything ready, good things were aloud to not be in class today just first period. I was really tired so I laid down on one of the bleachers and fell asleep.when I woke up I saw Hajime next to me drinking punch "Hajime?" I said sitting up "Oh how was your nap Chiaki?" He looked at his punch I looked around the gym and it was..decorated lights food ghosts and pumpkins. "Oh wow you guys finished decorating! I'm sorry I fell asleep.." I said yawning "It's fine Chiaki you probably needed to sleep." He took a piece of his cookie"you want some?" He asked "yes thank you!" I took the piece from his hand "Hey guys the party is going to start in 20.. you might want to change in a costume.." Ibuki said, Ibuki was wearing a zombie like costume in a colorful shirt and black ripped jeans with great make up.

"Hey Chiaki I'm going to get my vampire costume from the staff room! So I'll see you in ten? I heard someone named Angie is going to be doing our make up" Hajime said as he ran to the staff room. I went ahead and headed to the girls bathroom were I found Tenko Aoi and Keade "Hey Chiaki!" Keade said while touching up Aoi's donut make up."Chiaki! Who are you going as?" Aoi asked while making eye contact with Keade. "I'm going as a witch, Tenko Who are you going as?" Tenko was quiet.. way quieter than usual. "Tenko?" No response. "Tenko and Himiko stopped being friends.."Keade said looking down at her feet. I hugged Tenko and wiped her tears away "I'm sure Himiko will come around."

"You should go get changed Chiaki thanks for the hug tho." Tenko looked back into the mirror and fixed her make up while I picked my costume up and walked into the stall. I slipped on the sparkly shirt black dress with my witch hat on my head and put on my white gloves.

I walked into the gym with people in costumes I saw Mikan as a nurse Sayaka as a cheerleader and Taka as a ghost. "Chiaki!" I heard Hajime , we both ran up to each other "so Keade Ibuki Sayaka Leonard Hiyoko are handling music right?" Hajime said while taking a sip of his punch. "Yep looks like it." I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around "remember what I said? Hurry and introduce me!" I saw Junko dressed as a devil.. that's ironic "Oh.. Hajime this is-" "Heyo! I'm Junko Enoshima! Ultimate Fashonista and I need your help pretty boy with a prodject it's a despair thing are you intrested?" Junko stopped me again.. she really needs to stop doing that. Hajime looked at me and then at his punch "I'm sorry Junko I'm not intrested" Junko's reaction was really aggressive she looked rather pissed off than anything "ugh what ever anyways here's my number if you change your mind! See ya!"

"Hey Chiaki?" I looked up at him while taking a long sip of punch. I was pretty tired sense we danced for an hour but I nod my head yes to let him know I'm listening, "do you want to go outside with me? I want to take you some where." I looked at his punch. "Sure!" Looking back at him. He leaded me to the fountain with the bench. "This is where we first had our lunch together." He said looking at me making eye contact. "You're so special Chiaki you make everyone feel at home including me. You are always here for everyone and that's why I-" "Heyy guys! We are about to do the train come on!" Mahiru said. "We should go Hajime and thank you, you're also special to me too"

Me and Hajime go ahead inside and have fun for the rest of the night. After that Hajime walked me home and I fell asleep on my bed. Tonight was really fun