plot shop rules !

plot shop rules !!- follow, follow, follow

plot shop rules !!
- follow, follow, follow...

plot shop rules !!- follow, follow, follow

( not first come, first serve. ) this is not first come, first serve, i'll give the plots to whoever i think can handle the  plot and the time frame it's supposed to be uploaded.

( don't be rude. ) don't be rude if you don't get what you wanted, that doesn't mean you won't get another story!

( eligibility. ) to be eligible for a story plot, you'll have to provide the password and i'll look at your profile and decide whether i think you can handle the story.

( number of plots. ) i'll only be giving three ( 3 ) plots to those of you who are not vips, if you are not a vip, three is the limit and there is no exceptions.

( time frame. ) the time frame to upload the first chapter not a prologue or cast list or anything, the first chapter has to be published 1-2 weeks after being given the story. if it's not up by then I will message you, and let you know that you no longer have the story and it will be available in the plot shop again. the only exceptions are vip's.

( credit. ) you have to credit me somewhere where your readers can see it.  you don't have a choice on this, you have to credit me somewhere, if you don't I can and might take the story back, because that is very offensive and it will hurt my feelings. there is no exceptions.

( if you can't write the story ) if you can't write the story, just let me know and I'll take the plot back, please don't unpublish it, I will be following the stories.

( don't steal ) DO NOT F@!<ING STEAL. DONT DO IT. DON'T BE A WHOLE JACKA$S AND STEAL I SWEAR ON ALL THINGS HOLY I'LL LOSE MY SH!T

( changing ) anything that is labeled with a '*' cannot be changed anything with out that can be changed.

( taken stories ) any taken stories will have a ✓ next to the titles so you know that the stories are taken. any stories without them are free and available for you guys to ask for.

( password ) the password for you guys is your current comfort character, or favorite character.

( key word ) you also have a key word you need to use as well a key! the key word is flavored water. so this what your form will look like:

username : @/username01
password : current comfort character
key word : flavored water

username : @/username01password : current comfort characterkey word : flavored water

vip rules + vip list !!
- vip, vip, vip...

( vip rules ) the vip's are allowed more than three 3 plots, there's no limits to the amount to ask for. you have about a month to upload the first chapter, you can ask for an extension, if there's something that makes it so you can't reach the deadline (funeral, school, work, travelling, ect.) I will extend for another week or two, longer if the situation is bad.

( vip password ) the vip's have a different password than regular readers. your form will look like this:

#vip
username : @/username01
password : your favorite animal

( VIP LIST ) laurawriting  -DIORFLAVOUREDVODKA voidxjules voiqriley thekazbrekker -BLUEWURLD -nolanholloway  BUCKY-S dylsprayberryobrien  -lordlaufeysxn  sincerelyhales snowbuck  -Banana-Bread Jackieshalom evanschris- jxlystan hellabadid  unspokenfantasies CH3RRYCOBAIN  --mikaelson beautycinders HENRYSREID- GeorgiesRippedOffArm  SIMPLYREID eliseadderley -lunatichale  sunlitstark