(TFP) On My Mind :: Smokescreen x Female! Human! Reader Lemon

Smokescreen has a big fear of being alone. He cried for the reader to come in and told her that he's scared of losing her. The Reader cheers smokescreen up by giving him a steamy make out, during the make out Smokescreen lets out crying moans as tears flood his face. After the make out they climax, the reader slept while Smokescreen hugged her refusing to let her go.

A/n: This was a request by: Butterflymed ayyy two stories done! I am working on more requests lol, so request in the first page, I'll get to them! Next is a TFP Megatron x Reader x Optimus Prime! Enjoy this fuckery. I tried my best lol

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

"You got yourself in a dangerous zone. 'Cause we both have the fear, fear of being alone" --- Ellie Goulding, On My Mind.

Smokescreen worried about alot of things, some may see it as him being a worrywart but he seriously is terrified of losing alot of people he cared about, especially (Y/n). He remembered when (Y/n) witnessed him beating the cons, and he brought back (Y/n). Now he was appointed to be her gaurdian, and he wanted to protect her. Ever since then he devloped strong feelings for the female human, however, he was more scared of losing her forever. He walked up to (Y/n) one day after everyone went to do their own buisness.

"Hey, Smokey, what's up?" She asked. Smokescreen began to cry and hugged the small human this took her by surprise.

"I'm terrified of losing you!" Smokescreen said in between sobs, this confused you before you hugged him.

"It's okay to feel scared Smokescreen it's apart of a feeling we all have eventually." She said. (Y/n) gets up but Smokescreen pulled her back down.

"Please don't leave me..." Smokescreen said.

"I- Uh..." You started.

"I don't want to be alone, I'm scared on what might happen if you're not here with me..." Smokescreen said upsetly.

"Okay, maybe this'll help you." You sat down on his codpiece. You kissed him before he moaned and whimpered. His codpiece gave away, causing him to go inside you, you moaned. You began to ride him softly he moaned and whimpered before climaxing. The two of you fell asleep in his warmth. You swore you heard him mutter.

"Please don't leave me..."