besties ~taekook x reader~

[lowercase intended] | tae's POV (1st)

contains:- threesome, impact play (spanking), breath play (choking), spit, blood, cnc, praising, degradation, hair pulling, scratching, biting

word count- 1,427

jeongguk and i just came back from a party at yoongi's place. we had so much fun, but got a bit too tipsy and had to leave. we're finally back at our shared home.

"hey, jk, i'm gonna take a piss real quick. go see what y/n is doing." i shout from the bathroom as i undo my pants.

"alright!"

y/n is our best friend and just so happens to be our roommate as well. living here with the two of them is the best. jeongguk's footsteps depart as i use the bathroom. soon enough, i'm finished in the bathroom and i begin to head to y/n's room. when i get there, i see jeongguk laying on top of her.

"what're you doing?" i chuckle quietly, closing the distance between all three of us.

"shh, don't wanna wake her, tae."

he kisses her neck gently while slowly palming himself through his boxers. he moans quietly in between kisses.

"seriously, dumbass, let her sleep.."

jeongguk pulls me closer by my hand and places it on y/n's tits. i fondle them softly while making eye contact with kook. he inches his lips closer to mine and lightly kisses me. i break the kiss when i hear y/n groan.

"oh.. hey guys," she says in her sleepy voice, "what're you doing, kookie?"

i watch as jeongguk continues to kiss y/n's neck. she moans softly as she pulls me closer to her face and strokes mine.

"i missed you two dumbasses," she whispers cutely.

"we told you to come with us to the party, y/n," i say.

"yea, but you said no," jeongguk adds.

she tsks quietly and pecks my lips while groaning softly. i watch jeongguk lift her shirt and pinch at her nipples.

"taehyung, jeongguk, let's all do it.. together. i want you both," y/n says with a thin blush displayed on her beautiful face.

jk and i both share a glance before undressing ourselves. when i finished getting undressed, i look y/n in her lovely eyes.

"are you sure about this?"

she nods while smiling. as soon as y/n gives the green light, jeongguk immediately takes her pants off and begins to eat her out. y/n's eyes roll to the back of her head while she grabs at the sheets. i grab her jaw and make her look at me before firmly pressing my lips to hers. she moans into the kiss but manages to pull me onto her.

i pull away from her when i hear jk say,

"tell us what you want, y/n." he looks at y/n then directs his gaze at me.

"kiss each other," she replies between breaths and with a smile.

jeongguk and i look at each other. neither of us appear as nervous because we've kissed one another before. we even had sex a few times. jk caresses my cheek softly and pulls me into a heated kiss. our tongues fight for dominance but i quickly win, per usual. i snake one of my hands around his neck and choke him slightly.

jeongguk moans under my touch and draws  himself closer to me as he grabs my waist. i can feel y/n's eyes on us impatiently waiting, so i pull away.

"sit up," i demand.

y/n immediately sits up, so jeongguk pushes her back down a bit and makes sure her ass is up. she gasps when he touches her but chuckles afterwards.

"you take her mouth, i'll take her pussy first," jk proposes.

i nod and look down at y/n.

"you look so pathetic under us," i chuckle as i grab a fistful of her hair.

y/n has always loved to be degraded so of course she smirks at my comment. with my other hand, i take my length and press it against her lips. eager to pleasure me, y/n opens her mouth and begins sucking my cock immediately. i quickly pull myself out of her mouth and tap my member against her lips.

"ah, ah, ah, not so fast, y/n," i tease.

she looks up at me with big puppy eyes but her expression changes abruptly when she feels jeongguk enter her. she grabs ahold of the sheets and bites her lip harshly. i glance at jeongguk whose head is hanging back from the immense amount of pleasure i presume.

"you can put those pretty lips of yours to work now, baby."

i taunt y/n by smacking her face with my cock a few good times. she moans at every touch but soon, pulls herself to suck my member. she licks a strip of my cock, starting at my base and ending with the tip and repeats these steps. i grip her hair tighter so i can make her look up at me with my cock in her mouth.

"i think you can do better than that, love," i tease yet again.

y/n arches her back a bit more so jeongguk can get more access to her heat and so she can pleasure me more. when she gets comfortable readjusting herself, she begins sucking my cock harder.

"oh my god, you feel so fucking good, y/n," jk moans loudly.

jeongguk starts to thrust deeper into y/n making her moan around my length sending vibrations up my spine. i pull myself out of her mouth and moan softly.

i chuckle, "you almost had me there, girl."

she tries to smirk but fails with jeongguk deep inside her guts like that. i let go of y/n's hair and walk around to jk, who is also a moaning mess. i pull him into a kiss as he continues to thrust into her. i bite his lip and tug it harshly as we make out. when he breaks the kiss, i notice i grazed his lip. i smile at that so he grabs a handful of my hair and spits in my mouth.

"i can taste the booze on your lips, jk," i joke.

he smiles and pecks my lips again as he simultaneously pulls out of y/n.

"my turn, at last," i sigh in relief.

i sit on the bed and have y/n climb into my lap. she instantly slides herself down on my length with her mouth agape. i groan when i feel how she completely engulfed my cock. i watch her ride me before jeongguk walks around to me and smiles. he takes my hand, causing me to look at him, and wraps it around his member.

i stroke him without a doubt in mind this isn't what he wanted. the sound of all three of our moans fill the entire room and make me feel as if i'm in a haze. y/n puts her head in the crook of my neck and bites down firmly.

"fuck, your pussy feels too damn good," i moan, "and the way you're sucking my neck, oh my god."

with every word that comes out of my mouth, i don't forget about jeongguk. i continue to stroke my hand up and down his slicked up length.

"i'm gonna cum, tae, i'm so fucking close.." jeongguk groans.

"i'm close too guys," y/n whimpers.

hearing y/n and jeongguk getting close from me touching or using them makes me near my climax too. i pull my bottom lip into my mouth and stroke jk faster and with more pressure. with my free hand, i let my nails sink into y/n's back. both of them moan uncontrollably as i touch them simultaneously.

jeongguk whimpers desperately,

"oh, please don't stop. i'm so close tae, so fucking close."

"i'm gonna cum taehyung, oh my god," y/n adds.

"let's cum together, alright? just let it all go, my loves," i say.

with that, i shoot my cum deep inside of y/n as she cums on my cock and jeongguk in my hand. y/n shakes as she tries to rest her head on my shoulder and jk climbs into bed with us. being so exhausted from the party and from fucking, we all cuddle with each other without washing the semen from our bodies.

(a/n:- sorry if this is bad, i wrote it in one day AND i don't have too much experience with writing threesomes T^T. well, more stories coming out soon!)