bully HOSEOK x READER

[lowercase intended]

contains:- praising, degradation, breath play (choking), impact play (spanking), orgasm control

word count: 2454, long but worth it :D

(a/n-this is so cliché but i love it (T^T))

"fucking shithead." i yell back at jung hoseok, the boy who insists on picking on me daily.

i get annoyed at just the thought of him. whenever he sees me in the hallways, he'd purposely trip me or whistle at me. he's so fucking annoying.

"sorry, didn't see ya' there, cutie." he says in a cutesy tone.

"of course you did! it's only me and you in the classroom, hoseok. how could you not see me?"

"because you're so fucking short. maybe if you were a bit taller, i'd be able to see you; not my fault."

i scoff, "i don't care. pick up the books you made me drop."

"ugh, fine."

hoseok rolls his eyes and picks up my biology and trigonometry books. he holds them above his head and waves them around.

"would you hurry and give me my stuff back? i have to get back home, ya' know."

"why don't you beg for it?" he says teasingly.

i roll my eyes yet again and push him.

"woah, agressive. i like that."

i mock him and put my backpack on, leaving without the two textbooks hoseok just wouldn't give back. he follows me to the front exit.

"dude, if you aren't gonna give my books back, go somewhere else."

"you do know we live on the same street, right?"

i facepalm myself and sigh.

of course, how could i forget. unfortunately enough, hoseok and i have lived next door to each other since we were just kids. i stop walking and look at him. his hair's messy, per usual.

"you look fucking ridiculous with your hair like that, ya' know." i tease.

he holds my books underneath his arm and ruffles my hair while smirking.

"you don't look too good yourself."

"oh my god. are you serious?"

i continue walking without waiting for hoseok. i can just tell i look crazy right now, it's all his fault. sometimes he can be such a prick. finally, i arrive to my house, as does he.

"cya' later neighbor." hoseok says with a simultaneous wave and wink.

he walks into his house with my textbooks in his hand. just great, now isn't it? i take a deep breath and walk into my house, placing my hands on my head trying to smooth my hair down. as soon as i enter, i'm greeted by my older sister, whom i live with.

"woah, y/n, what happened to your hair?" she laughs.

"it's not even funny."

i run to my room, throw my bag, and jump on my bed. next thing i know, i fall asleep.

"you look so pretty when you're asleep.."

i jump up to see hoseok watching down at me as i lay.

"what the fuck? get out, you perv."

"i wanted to return your books, but alright. i'll just go then i guess?"

hoseok straightens himself up and heads for the window with my books.