Lily salvatore

Hey guys, we are not happy with you they say I'm sorry I spent the night here I think, "why are you walking like that" Stefan says Um I was squatting this morning while working out.. "i was not born yesterday y/n I'm gunna kill him" no Damon you won't! You get in the car with them and they tell you that lily is at home for a visit you say omg is mum really home again? "Yes" Stefan says "best behaviour you know how she is" Damon says ok. You get home lily is waiting at the door. "y/n what are you doing here?"lily says "she lives here" they say as you say yeah mum I live here. "Ugh you guys didn't tell me she would be here any way where's my surprise?" "Y/n was the surprise mum" Stefan says "stop being like this" Damon says, lily says "y/n thats not a surprise that's a disappointment" you vamp sped to your room crying. "MUM" Damon says "go talk to her damon" Stefan says. He knocks on your door "y/n open the door" no I'm not coming out I hate her! You say "don't say that" Damon says well it's true she hates me more! "No she dosent" JUST GO AWAY "ok" Damon says "where is she" Stefan says "shes just wants to be left alone" Damon says, "30 minutes later" Stefan comes to your room "y/n are you in there" he opens the door and all your stuff is packed and none of your clothes are there but the window is open.DAMON he shouts "what Damon says running in the room" you have got to be kidding me. You and klaus are talking about Lilly when your brothers come in y/n come home no you say "yes lily left" Stefan says really? "We made her" Damon says, you come home and put your stuff away.