chapter 1🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

i wake up to the sound of my dad yelling at me. " WAKE UP YOU FUCKING MISTAKE"
i let out a loud, yet long sigh.

i smoothly swing my legs to the side of my bed and lift my 1'3 body up🥺🥺

i go to the bathroom and look at myself, seeing how beautiful neon cyan ocean blue orbs are.

i then go to my closet and pick out a black over sized hoodie thats way to big for me bc im so tiny🥺

i then pick out some black leggings and put on some air1's.

i put my golden blonde hair in a messy bun and head downstairs, to meet my dad for the first time this morning.

"WHAT TOOK SO LONG YOU DUMB FUCK?!" he snapped at me, and my 1'3 body flys over to the refrigerator.

i broke 3 ribs, my ankle and my wrist, but i can bare the pain, bc im not like other girls🥺🥺

i quickly leave the kitchen and head to school.

i arrive at school and wonder through the halls, then i suddenly bump into a wall.

"OI WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU SLUT!" the wall shouts at me.

i then look up to see that its not a wall, but a masculine guy with tattoos all over his body.
"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im s-s-s-s-so-sor-sorry!" i stutter.

"whatever you whore" he says before turning around and leaving me there to stand alone.

" maybe i cod change him🥺" i think to myself after seeing that he is a clearly a 'bad boy'

" today we have a new student joining us, her name is Jessica" the travher says before i step into the class room, i could instantly feel all eyes on me, maybe it's because im not like then other girls🥺🥺

"you can sit next to Jake, Jake please raise your hand" the teacher says.

i then see a hand up in the air and realise its the same guy i met earlier.

--------------------

also english is not my first language so i apologise if there are any spelling / grammar mistakes

( im not really sorry but just pretend i am😩‼️)