Maybe Baby...

Jangmi POV:

We arrived at the resort. We got out of the car and walked to the hotel. Mrs. Oh's driver is just behind us carrying our bags, we carried few of our things too.

--

Wow! This room is so huge! Mrs. Oh gave me a 'sure you can go' look. OMO! How did she knew that I was so excited to jump on the comfy beds?!

So I ran to the beds and jump and jump. Of course, putting my things down first before anything else and removed my shoes.

After jumping and jumping I lay on the bed. So comfy!

After a quick rest, I went to fix my things. Mrs. Oh was on the other room. Actually there are three bedrooms. The one I am now is coloured light pink. The other rooms, I don't know.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

I heard the door. It squeaked open after a few seconds. I guess Mrs. Oh opened it. I heard a man's voice and also a kid's voice that probably is the same age as me... It must be Mrs. Oh's husband and her son! I just stayed inside my room because I might ruin the moment.

"Jangmi! Please come out of your room." I hurried running to Mrs. Oh. I saw what I expected. "A-annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed and then stood straight again.

"Annyeong" -Mr. Oh

"Annyeong" he kinda looks like Sehun oppa.. Kyaaa! XD
But how if he just look like him. He doesn't look like he smile a lot...

"Sehun, this is Chai unnie's daughter. Jangmi, this is my son Sehun." I smiled at him but he just looked at me.

"You kids go to your room now and maybe, Sehun, invite her to play. It's already evening and I have to cook dinner. Okay?"

"Ne." Me and Sehun both said at the same time.

No, it couldn't be... He's not the celebrity isn't he? No. It might just be a coincidence. Fine he isn't. -____-

------

Sehun's POV:

So she's Park Jangmi... She's fine. But something is missing.... "Um... '.' " she stood there waiting for me to talk. "Come." I said as I walked to her room. She just followed silently. As in like '.'

"Stay here." I said.. I'm thinking of something.

I ran to my room and hurried back to her room again bringing Bubble Tea.

She just looked up at me as I entered. "Hm?" She said.

"Here. Since I'm not in the mood to get my toys inside my room I brought you Bubble Tea. Drink that." I handed it to her and I left. Girls plays Barbies and Hello Kitties and etc. stuffs that's all I know about girls. I don't play those! I'm a boy! but Kai hyung knows many things about girls...

Before I finally got out of the room I heard her say "thank you Hunnie oppa.." Yes, I'm older than her, and taller than her. But seriously?! 'Hunnie'?

So I stayed in my room and read 'Iron Man' comics that Suho hyung gave to me as a birthday gift.

----------------

Jangmi's POV:

'Bubble Tea'

Bubble Tea? I saw this before but omma and I didn't buy because we were on a hurry...

I wonder how it tastes like... *slurps*

OMO!

Delicious!

It's my new favorite!!
"Kamsahabnida oppa!" I said whispering to myself.

"Kids! It's time to eat!" Mrs. Oh said.

I was going to get out of my room when I saw someone in front of me, "*shocked* >:-[" yes, it was Mrs. Oh's son. Mrs. Oh said to me earlier when we were at the car that I can call her son 'hunnie'.

We both went to the kitchen and sat on our preferred seats. I sat beside Hunnie oppa. In front of us are Mr. and Mrs. Oh.

There were Ramen, Samgyeopsal, Bulgogi, and Rice of course.

"Dad, where is Chanyeol hyu-- "

KNOCK KNOCK!

Mrs. Oh went to open the door. Everyone looked to see who is it except for Sehun. "Annyeonghaseyo! :) I thought you'll never come.."

"Annyeong! Sorry for being late."

"Is Sehun in?"

"Ne." Mrs. Oh responded.

That's the only part when Sehun looked up to see one of his friends.

Sehun's dad told Chanyeol to sit down on the dining table to join us eat while Chanyeol's parents are with Sehun's mom.

I continued eating.

"Hi there! My name is Park Chanyeol! What is your name?!" I got shocked as he suddenly spoke. The next thing that I saw was a hand in front of my face.

We both shook hands, "hi! I'm Park Hye Jangmi." I smiled.

"You're also a Park?! Cool!"

"Chai noona is her mother." Sehun said

"Jinja?! I'm sure Chai noona had met omma and appa when we visited your house before, when eonnie was there. But I'm sure I haven't saw her yet."

"I don't even know her that time." *nom nom* I continued *nom nom* eating *gulp*

-----

To be continue~

Sorry... It was kinda short and boring but I promise to update once I get a better idea.