Chapter 11

"Yeoboseyo? Kang!" I said as I answered my phone. Kang Hyeon Ji, my best friend since childhood. Kang is her last name but I instead call her by her surname instead of Hyeonji. "I'm inside SM. Remember I'm an idol here? And welcome to SM by the way... I hope you'll have fun." She said on the other line.

"Oh thank you...." I said. She's a member of the new SM girl group 'Red Velvet'. Her pen name is Joy. Well she's happy all the time so why not?
"Hey I have to go. Bye and say hi to Baekhyun for me okay?" She said and hanged up not even letting me to say goodbye. I'm inside the room where I and my group practice our dance. It's my second day and we are working on our choreography for our first song, 강한. By the way, our groups name is 'Maiden'. It's tiring but fun as well since I get along with all the members. It's our 10 minutes break now which had just started two minutes ago. EXO will come here later to practice with Maiden for the 'Idols All In' concert tour. We'll collaborate and perform GDFR and Talk Dirty. And I would also collaborate with my manager, Jiyong oppa and perform 'His Song' and then Maiden will perform a dance number to start off the first concert with BTS.

Two minutes later...

We heard knocks on the door. "Come in!" Minhyo said as she opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The twelve members said as they bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome!" We replied. They brought bubble tea!! Yehet!!

When we started the training, I can't help but notice Baekhyun always staring at me. I was teaching him one of the steps but he only focuses on me but not the dance... What is happening to my best friend's crush? I hope he doesn't like me because Kang will surely kill me!

The next day came... Then the next day... 'Till three months. I'm already used to Bubble Tea Maknae's attitude. The day has come. We flew to New York for the concert. I'm ready!

+-+

____________

(Concert Backstage)

Hip hop style make-up and attire. This is how we will look on our opening performance with BTS. Another member just came in. Her name is Jeonji and I"m extremely close friends with her. We're like sisters!