Chappy 10

Today was Monday, and everyone had work on Monday. Louis was tucked into his office, working out some bills. Zayn and Harry were out at the studio filling in some bridges for the album. Liam was in his room, typing away on his lap top, catching up on things that he had missed.

So that left Niall downstairs playing with the abundance of toys that he loved. As much as he loved them, he would eventually get bored.

He slumped, and spotted a pack of Crayola Markers. Niall perked up at the sight of this, he could draw his daddies a pretty picture.

"Papuw," niall hummed around his dummy, fooling around in the cabinets. To his avail, there wasn't a shred in sight.

Niall looked around, and saw the white wall. It was perfect! His daddies could keep the picture forever! Niall stumbled over to the patch of white, and took out his favorite color: blue.

First, he started with the sky, and then the grass. He drew the house, and he drew the car. It looked pretty good for a fifteen/two year old.

Finally, he added the crowned jewel: his family. He drew himself in the middle, and both Louis and Zayn on one side, and Liam and Harry on the other. They were all happy, and they were holding hands.

Niall was very proud of himself, and added a sloppily written Niall at the bottom corner.

"Niall Horan what the hell are you doing?!" An agitated voice yelled from the bottom of the stairs. The tone of the voice made Niall jerk around, and see that it was Louis.

"Make pretty, Mumma," Niall said, pointing to the wall,"See?"

"No, Niall. You didn't make it pretty- you ruined the wall!" Louis shouted, and Niall's dummy fell from his lips. Louis didn't like the picture?

"What's all the yelling about- woah," Zayn said, entering the house,"Niall, did you do that?"

"Who else would, Zayn?" Louis said tiredly, taking hold of Niall's hand,"You are a very bad boy."

Niall's eyes began to tear up, because he was confused and hurt that Louis didn't like it. He had worked so hard on it.

"Louis, calm down. It's okay," Zayn said. He had always been one to appreciate art, no matter who drew it or where it was drawn,"Just put him in the corner, okay?"

"That's what I was planning to do, I don't have time to punish him," He remarked, swing Niall into the corner.

"I'll be back in twenty minutes. If you move... You'll be punished. And not by me, by Zayn," he said threateningly to Niall, who had begun to whimper.

He left, and Zayn did, too. He couldn't stay and listen to Niall cry, because he'd eventually just have to pull him out and comfort him.

You see, it's torture to listen to Niall cry. He sounded pitiful, like he had just seen his puppy be run over by a truck. His blue eyes drown in tears, and his bottom lip quivers. Not to mention his whimpers. The only thing that's worse than hearing Niall cry, is knowing that you made him cry.

Louis turned on his timer, and tried his best to ignore the pang of guilt in his chest.

Those twenty minutes could not have gone by slower. Niall sat pathetically in the corner, his calls for his daddies useless.

"Mumma, Ni sowwy!" He'd wail, which made Louis want to curl him up in his arms.

Finally, Louis let out an exasperated sigh as soon as the timer went off, and stood up to tend to his baby.

He walked down stairs, and frowned at what he saw. Niall had curled himself into a ball, hugging himself while blabbering apologies.

"Niall, it's okay, babe. Come here," Louis cooed as he picked up his baby. He rocked his back and forth, hoping to calm his breathing.

"Ni bad," Niall whimpered, and Louis shushed him,"No you're not. Im sorry for yelling at you, babe."

"I drew my family," he said, sitting up and pointing to the wall.

Louis walked around, and sat in amusement when he saw the drawing. It was adorable, he couldn't wash that off. And, he owed it to Niall for making him feel bad.

"How about we put a frame around it, huh?" Louis said, and Niall asked,"Not gon' wash off?"

"What? Of course not! That's truly a piece of art!" Louis cooed, kissing his nose; Niall giggled.

"Cuddles?" Niall asked bashfully, not wanting to be alone right now. Louis obliged, snuggling up to him on the couch.

Louis nuzzled his nose into Niall's hair, and kissed his head,"I love you, Niall."

"I love you'oo, Mumma," Niall said.

-

WAAAAAAAAH ADORABLE OML

*picture of Louis is gorge soy can we all appreciate the fact that he was made omg* 😍😭❤️