Chapter Three: Crisis Rises

Yusei's Point of View~

"Well.. For starters, I actually don't know how I got here or the real reason why I am here. Or even where here is.." Yusei ruffled his hair slightly as if to think of any ideas that might come to him. 

"Hm? So where are you from then?"

"Huh? Oh.. Well.. I don't think it's that easy to explain.."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it seems I came from another time. A different era.."

"Time?" 

"Bakura!!!" Suddenly hearing a bunch of shouts which startled both Bakura and Yusei. It appeared to be a group of friends looking for their friend?

"It seems they are calling you. You should go."

"But what about you?" Bakura asked slightly worried.

"I will be fine." As Yusei said this he walked off leaving Bakura to reunit with his friends.

"Friends.. Huh?"

"Where are my friends..."

Yugi's Point of View~ 

Noticing a certain spikey somewhat white hair Yugi's attention caught hold. As he and his friends Tea, Joey, and Tristan, called out to Bakura. 

It seemed that they got separated because of the crowds outside today. So they got worried.

"Bakura!!!!" Yugi smiled as he slightly waved out towards him only to see him with some guy.

The guy had black hair jet black from all that he could see he could only see his back facing Yugi so there was not much to see is that a hint of blond even?

As Yugi and his friends made their way over to him it seemed that guy had left. 

"Bakura.."

"Ah, eheheh!!" Standing in the way of Yugi purposely he scratched the back of his head.

"We were worried about you we thought we lost you in the crowd." Tea replied back to his happy face.

As Yugi glanced behind Bakura he found that the guy that was there was gone.

Muttering he said, "He looks familiar.. Or was it just my imagination.." 

"I don't believe it was Yugi." His close friend Yami interjected.

"I saw him too.."