Author's Note

Hey😁😁👋👋
Thank you so much for choosing to read my book. It means the world to me that you would. So that being said, here are a few thungs to not before reading.

1. This story is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, places and events are fictional unless stated otherwise. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive or any place, name or event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means without prior permission from the author. Plagiarism is a crime

2. None of the images used in this book are mine. If you wish to use this for your own purpose, I cannot stop you.

3. Some of the things mentioned in this book are not true and are based purely on how i see them. For example:

a)Faes and witches don't age farther than 20 in terms of their physical apearance. They do however age in number each year.

b) a lone witch or fae is a person who is either banished from their village or runs away from exicution. They are most of the time evil and will join any side of the war, depending on who is curently winning. They may even betray their side if they think that their side has a chance of loosing.

c) after a wolf is banished or goes rouge and they go too long without an alpha to lead them, they will eventually loose their eyes. It is a painful process and they are still some how able to see without them.

There might be some more that will come as the story progresses. You will be notified as soon as possible. Anyways.....enjoy reading😊😊

-Aly🖤