Chapter 14

After we all laughed and talked Yoohyeon and I headed upstairs. I got into my sports bra and boxers and laid down. Yoohyeon stood at the foot of bed staring at me. I could tell she wants me. I knew I had had to become dominate and give her what she wants. Yoohyeon laid in the bed so I got out the bed and slowly crawled to her. Yoohyeon looked at me and suddenly her breathing started to change while taking glances to look at my lips. I gently bit my bottom lip and started to kiss Yoohyeon slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I gently took off Yoohyeon clothes while she started to take off mine. Yoohyeon gently started to kiss my neck while my hands traveled around her body.

Yoohyeon:I want it please.

Jiu:Are you sure?

Yoohyeon:I can't wait another minute.

Jiu:Okay (smiles)

Yoohyeon:And Jiu?

Jiu:Ne?

Yoohyeon:Don't go easy on me.

I started to kiss Yoohyeon neck while slowly getting on top of her. I gently put the strap inside of Yoohyeon and we both let out a soft groan but Yoohyeon let out a moan. I slowly started to move in amd out of Yoohyeon because she was tight.

Yoohyeon:J-jiu can I adjust please?

Jiu:Y-yes.

Yoohyeon made me lay on my back and she slowly went down on strap and didn't move for minutes. After a while she started move a little faster and hands landed on her waist. Yoohyeon gently moaned and started to kiss me but then I made her lay on her back amd started to deep stroke her. Yoohyeon nails dug into my back leaving scars. She alright left hickeys all over my neck and chest. I started to move a little faster still deep stroking Yoohyeon and she started to softly moan my name.

Yoohyeon:Jiu don't go easy please. I want it. I want all of you please don't back down.

Jiu:Ill give you what you want.

I started make myself thrust faster and deeper into Yoohyeon. She started scratching up my back and arms causing me to groan in pleasure. Yoohyeon wrapped her legs around me but I managed to make her move them. I wanted to go harder so I did. Yoohyeon moans became louder. She started to struggle to moan. I wqs falling in love even more. I craving for more. I didn't even know I was thrusting faster into Yoohyeon. She started to whimper and even started to scream a little but it was in pleasure. Yoohyeon pulled my body closer to hers and started to moan in my ear. I gently placed my hand on her waist while the other was on her neck. Yoohyeon bit her bottom lip and leaned her head back while cumming on me. I bite my bottom lip watching Yoohyeon lay on her stomach and arch her back. I looked at Yoohyeon shocked but I immediately blushed.

Yoohyeon:What's wrong?

Jiu:You caught me off guard with that.

Yoohyeon(blushes):Now rail me please.

I gripped on Yoohyeon waist and started to pound her. Yoohyeon placed her head on pillow to keep her from moaning loud but I made lift her head up so I could hear her moan.

Jiu:I want to hear you babe. Not mumbled.

Yoohyeon:I want to hear you as well then.

Jiu(blushes like crazy):Fine

Yoohyeon arched her back even more and gripped on bedsheets and let out moans again. I softly let out groans while making myselv hit Yoohyeon spot. I felt Yoohyeon come all over the strap again. It was dripping onto the towel below us. I started to deep stroke into Yoohyeon again making myself going deeper.

Yoohyeon:J-jiu

Jiu:Hm

Yoohyeon:Im close again

Jiu:Hold it this time.

Yoohyeon:Are you coming with me?

Jiu:It will be a lot so I'll have to pull out (softly groaning)

Yoohyeon:Then let me come

Jiu:I said hold it baby.

Yoohyeon:Who knew you could be come dominate?

Jiu:Who knew you was this freaky?

I slapped Yoohyeon ass while gripping on it. I felt Yoohyeon juices dripping and she looked back at me while coming. I blushed and moved slowly. Yoohyeon held her hand on my chest as I started to do deep stroke and going faster. Yoohyeon started moaning loudly and started to talk dirty to me. I immediately pulled out and Yoohyeon pushed me on the bed and started to lick the tip. I leaned my head back and placed my hand on her head. Yoohyeon started to deep throat and I couldn't hold back anymore I released everything I was holding back. I was breathing heavily and Yoohyeon made me look at her. I saw much I came into her mouth and I blushed. Yoohyeon swallowed every inch of come and lick off the remaining come on her face. My face turned red and Yoohyeon smirks.

Yoohyeon:One more round wouldn't hurt right?

Jiu:A-are you sure?

Yoohyeon slowly nodded and began to ride me. I started to kiss Yoohyeon neck leaving multiple hickeys on her. Yoohyeon started to moan and ride me faster. I started to groan in pleasure leaning my head back. Yoohyeon placed her hand on my neck while riding me which made me close my eyes. I gently started to moan out Yoohyeon name which was driving hee crazy. I could feel her walls getting tight as she released herself on me. We started to kiss more deeply and Yoohyeon hands traveled to my back and started to scratch my back as I started to thrust myself deeper inside of her. I knew I was about to bust in Yoohyeon but she got off me and started to suck me off again. I came into her mouth immediately. Yoohyeon let out a chuckled before kissing me.

Yoohyeon:Let's go take a shower hm?

Jiu:Deal.

After we took a shower I started to clean the room before laying down. I looked at Yoohyeon and startes to smile again.

Yoohyeon:Why are you smiling at me?(blushing)

Jiu:Your not happy? You also got what you wanted. I also got what I wanted and that was for you to be mine.

Yoohyeon:Trust me I'm happy. Extremely happy.

Jiu:Good lets sleep.

Yoohyeon:Don't we go back tomorrow?

Jiu(sleepy):After tomorrow.

Yoohyeon cuddled up into my arms and fell asleep. Minutes later I started to with the most brightest smile you can think of.