Chapter 22

We finally finished the nursery. We painted the wall and put beds in the room with baby monitors. After that we went to hospital after getting a call that girls was giving birth. We watch our girls give birth and wd all was smiling and In tears.

Dami:Jiu you okay?

Siyeon:Maybe in shock.

Yoohyeon:Its a boy. Mom we had a boy!!

Taeyeon:I told you she was going to have a boy.

Mr.Yoo:I'm so proud of my princess.

Jiu(looks at Yoohyeon parents then look at there son):...

Handong(talking to her mom in Chinese):We had a girl.

Gahyeon:Two girls (laughs)

Dami:They are so cute.

Sua:Siyeon you got your wish a boy!

Siyeon(smiles):I'm happy.

Yoohyeon:Babe im proud of you.

Taeyeon (hugs Jiu):Its okay Jiu she would be proud. I'm your mother-in-law you can call me mom you know that. If it wasn't for you and Yoohyeon friends. She would be as happy as she is now. Look what both of you created. A handsome baby boy.

Jiu(smiling):Thank you... Mom (hugs Taeyeon then lools at Yoohyeon) Do skin to skin. The baby will attach to you more.

Mr.Yoo:So tell us the names of our grandchildren.

Handong:Lee Mina

Gahyeon:Park Jessi

Sua:Lee Han-Wool

Yoohyeon:Hmm. I don't know. Jiu you name him.

Jiu:I can't.

Yoohyeon:Try baby.

Jiu:Kim Seok-jin.

Yoohyeon:Why does that name sound familiar?

Mr.Yoo:Kim Seok-jin BTS.

Yoohyeon:Kim Seok-Jin it is (smiles) its perfect.

Jiu(slightly blushing): Really?

Yoohyeon:Of course baby. Plus Jin is handsome and so will our son.

Jiu(blushes):Let's do skin to skin so we can have a special bond with our son.

Yoohyeon:Ne!

A few weeks later we arrived at our house and surprise the girls with the nursery. They gave us a kiss and put the babies down except Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon:I don't want him in the crib yet. Can he sleep with us since its his first night home?

Sua:I was actually thinking the same.

Jiu:Of course princess. (Yawns and hold waist)

Yoohyeon:Baby have you been taking your medicine?

Jiu(lies):Of course let's go lay down.

We entered the room and Yoohyeon laid Seok-Jin down in the bed and went to the bathroom. She came out holding the pills and looked at me angrily. She tossed the pills at me and folded her arms. I looked at her and she was highly pissed at me. I took two pills amc grabbed my water and took a couple of sips to swallow them. Yoohyeon still looked angry at me but she looked so cute. Yoohyeon grabbed the pills and put them back. She came out the bathroom and didn't look at me. She started to get undressed into her pjs. I stood behind her and triec to kiss her but she stopped me and got into bed. She was only in her undergarments. I sighed and laid back into he'd putting Seok-Jin on me after I took off my shirt. I turned off the light and pretended I was going to sleep.

Yoohyeon:You lied to me Kim Minji. Those meds are supposed to help you get better. You want to be in pain forever?!?! Keep taking those pills until you get better.

Jiu:I don't feel pain when I'm around you Kim Yoohyeon. You seen it first hand when your ex shot me. I didn't even cry. I fucking smirked. Why can't you see you remove all my pain away. These pills just put me to sleep. You want me to keep taking them fine. If I don't answer its because they put me to sleep.

Yoohyeon:There no need to cuss or get mad Minji I'm just saying don't lie to me.

Jiu:Your saying my real name... That's why I'm mad. Just good night.

Yoohyeon:Your even hot when your mad.

Yoohyeon laid by me and planted a soft kiss on my lips. At first I wasn't going to kiss her back but I couldn't stay mad at her. She was so beautiful. I ended up falling asleep smiling.

Jiu's Dream

I pulled Yoohyeon to me after she knocked over a mannequin. Yoohyeon looked at me feeling bad but I held her close to me.

Worker:You again you broke another one?!?!

Jiu:Maybe they shouldn't be in the dam way. You have a walk way just for mannequins really? Wd need to get back there but this is like a horror movie. Everywhere you turn a fucking mannequin. (Scoffs) Come on babe. This store will go out of business anyway since your mother reviewed it.

Worker:Kim Taeyeon. Wait im s-

Yoohyeon:Sorry haha. Also i broke That and the one before. (Picks up Seok-Jin) Bye bye.

I chuckled and closed my eyes. I opened them and I was at home in the couch with Yoohyeon on my lap. I looked over to see Seok-Jin fast asleep. I'm assuming one year old. Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss my neck while gently playing in my hair. She handed my game controller and I immediately started playing the game. I've been playing the game for two hours and Yoohyeon put her hair in a ponytail and gently got down on her knees and slowly rubbing her hands up my boxers. I thought she was pranking me so I didn't bother acting out. Yoohyeon slowly started to kiss the my print through my boxers. I still kept thinking she was pranking me so I kept playing the game. Yoohyeon slowly pulled down my boxers and started to suck the tip of my member. I looked down at her shocked and wws about to get off the game but she stopped me and told me to kept playing. I tried but I wws so focued on her on. Yoohyeon started to deep throat me I didnt hold back. I immediately nutted in her mouth and blushed like crazy. Yoohyeon bit her bottom lip and pulled me close to her grabbing the tie.

Yoohyeon:So im assuming your friends heard that?

Jiu(nods)

Yoohyeon:I need words daddy.

Jiu:Yes baby.

Yoohyeon:Now you can turn off your game. (Slowly takes of shirt) unless you want them to hear the rest.

Jiu(immediately turns off the game):Good daddy.

Yoohyeon started to kiss me and I kissled her back. Out of nowhere Seok-Jin started to cry which made me wake up to see Seok-Jin actually crying in Yoohyeon arms. I took off her shirt and laid Seok-Jin on her but he was still crying. I tried holding him but he still was crying. I handed Yoohyeon Seok-Jin and told her to sing Fine. She started to sing the song and he slowly started falling back to sleep placing his baby hand on Yoohyeon shirt. I grabbed his hand and held on to my finger. Yoohyeon laid Seok-Jin on me again and feel asleep.

Jiu:Thanks for ruining the dream Jin (chuckles)

Yoohyeon:It as a good dream hm?

Jiu:N-ne get some rest baby.

Yoohyeon(Kisses Jiu):Fine.

I smiled and fell back to sleep.