Chapter Five: Skygazer

The webs of isolation that entrapped Yuri's heart had been snipped away, and she had finally gathered up the courage to share her love of insects with her friends. Her friend Wiggles the caterpillar had emerged as a beautiful butterfly, and things had went perfectly well with her and her classmates.

The gang then entered the stage of Skygazer, which made them feel like they were high above solid ground. "Whoaaaa! Good thing I don't get airsick!" Rebecca replied as she saw how far above the ground they were. "Yeah. It's a good thing you stayed far from the edge. Otherwise who knows what would've happened!" Replied a very enthusiastic voice.

The owner of the voice appeared to be a boy Leo's age. But his hair was a dark peridot green, he had old-timey pilot goggles on, and his outfit was a combo of orange, white, and pale green. "Name's Haoyu Chang AKA Skygazer. But you can call me Haoyu. Welcome to the Windswept Plains." He said, grinning. "It's nice to meet you, Haoyu. I'm Hypercutter AKA Rebecca." Rebecca said as she shook Haoyu's hand.

" Rebecca said as she shook Haoyu's hand

"You see, I've always wanted to fly. You know, be with the birds and stuff." Haoyu said, pointing to the clouds. "So that's why you came to Wonderworld?" Leo asked. "Bingo Bongo! You guessed it!" Haoyu replied as Rebecca found a Costume Crystal and touched it. "Whoa! I actually feel like I'm legitimately flying!" Rebecca said as she hovered in midair. "That's because the Aero Acrobat Costume allows you to soar through the skies!" Haoyu said with a wink.

"Thanks, Skygazer. But we're gonna heal your heart back up. Good luck with your flight plans!" Rebecca said as she and her friends hurried off to restore Haoyu's heart. "Good luck to you too!" Haoyu replied as he watched his new friends head off on their journey. After soaring through beautiful landscapes and elegant skies, they made it to the heart tree. With Emma as a Soaring Sheep and Mei as a Box Fox, their flight across the Windswept Plains was halfway over.

 With Emma as a Soaring Sheep and Mei as a Box Fox, their flight across the Windswept Plains was halfway over

They ran into Haoyu again, but this time he was willing to tell more of his story. "But thing is, every single time I tried to fly on my own, I kept failing. And the further I fell, the more desperate I became." Haoyu said, holding his paper airplane while he tucked his screwdriver behind his ear. "I understand, Haoyu." Mei replied as she put her hand on the young boy's back. "I just really want to have my head in the clouds- literally." Haoyu replied.