Chapter 1

(Setting: September 1, Wednesday 4:00 pm)

Imani POV:

It has been 3 months since the newborn army and a lot has happened.

First Bella was sent back to live with Renee and never return,Secondly My dad and Naomi are in the process of building there own house on the Rez,Sam and Emily got married,Angela Jessica Erik and Mike all know that the Cullens are vampires and accept them.

I got dressed at 3:30 to go to the Cullens house to put the finishing touches on the wedding and now I'm just waiting for Edward to pick me up.

My outfit/hair: (NO HAT OR GLASSES)

Right now I'm laying on my back in my bed (at Charlie's house) just thinking

Right now I'm laying on my back in my bed (at Charlie's house) just thinking.Thinking about how far me and Edward had come to Strangers to friends and friends into lovers then strangers again and back to lovers.

"Hey Imani...." Naomi said knocking on my door,

I was a little startled since I was day dreaming, "hey Naomi,how are you?" I asked sitting up on the bed

"I'm good,I just wanted to see if your really ready for...you know marriage." She said as she sat on my bed

"Well  to be honest I am a bit nervous," I said chuckling

"What about? If you don't mind me asking." She said to which I shook my head answering her questions.

"I'm....I'm scared of leaving you,Charlie,the pack,and my friends.I love Edward with all my heart and every fiber in my body,but I'll miss you guys so much." I said

She looked at me with a soft smile and shook her head, "Imani you are too selfless sometimes-well no most of the time.

You still looked out and cared for Bella after all of the shit she has done to you,I know if I were in your position I wouldn't until hell froze over.

You pulled yourself out of your depression for Charlie and your friends,and still blame yourself for worrying Charlie.

Imani Jones Swan you have every right to be selfish,and I know damn well Edward wants you too.