MY REVENGE

"I love you too, yasaki-kun" A beautiful girl, with fair white skin. Blue eyes and blond hairs. Her long eyelashes adds more charm to her face. And with a soft and sweet voice combo, guys are head over heels for her. That's was not enough that god even added a sweet personality to her her sweet personality to her like he spent million of eons to create this master piece and then broke her mold. Her name, Haruna sakizama

In front of her was a boy with brown hairs and green eyes

In front of her was a boy with brown hairs and green eyes. A fair complexion, his looks was considered average with voice was a little soft voice. His body was lean and average build like others boys of his age. A huge smile plastered on his face like he just won the entire world. Well his name was kuro yasaki. He is considered as a prodigy in the field of mathematics and strategy making.

 He is considered as a prodigy in the field of mathematics and strategy making

Both the students of 2-B of Nishitaka high school.

"Y-you really mean it" the boy asked in a uncertain voice. Not believing his ears. Everything was like a dream to him. He confessed to his long time crush and she accepted his feelings. A dream he doesn't wanted to wake up.

"Mn" the girl nodded

"I am certain miyamora-kun. W-well you see, I liked you from first year. I saw you completing a problem which no one could. A-and I liked you ever since" The girl answered while playing with her fingers due to embarrassment. The boy hugged the girl as they spend some time embracing each other.

"I am so happy" the boy whispered to the girl

"Me too" the girl replied.

"Thank you" the boy suddenly whispered with the most sincere voice.

The girl closed her eyes as she melted into the embrace.

"Yasaki-kun, I have a request" the girl whispered still in embrace. The boy hummed in response indicating that he is all eared.

"I want to keep our relationship a secret" she whispered out of the blue

"W-why" the boy practically yell with his eyes widened breaking the embrace.

"W-well you see...... My parents won't allow me being with another boy other then my child hood friend....... so they will try to break us up..." The girl answered with regret in her voice. At th end part the voice slowly died down.