Perfect Little Family

Hii everyone! I'm finally back with another chapter after a loong time. I have some unfinished stories written in my drafts, so I have to finish and update them all. Hopefully it will be sooner this time 😄
But I'm glad you're still reading and enjoying my stories, thank you for the support, and hope you'll enjoy this one too!

•••

"Who's my precious little baby? You are!" Stefani said in a sweet voice, as she covered baby Ally's face with kisses, making the little one laugh.

Bradley walked into the bedroom, finding his loves cuddling on the bed. The sight made him melt.

"What are my two angels doing?"

"Just enjoying some cuddle time before we go to sleep.. right baby?" Stefani smiled and gently caressed Ally's light-brown hair.

"Can daddy join, too?"

"Of course! Come here, darling."

Bradley then sat on the bed next to Stefani and took their tiny daughter in his arms.

"Hi, my precious angel. Your daddy wants some cuddles too, before you go to sleep.." He said in a sweet voice and the little baby in his arms smiled when she saw him.

Stefani wrapped her arms around Bradley from behind and rested her chin on his shoulder, looking down at their daughter.

"She's such a happy baby, look at her... smiling all the time."

"Like her mommy." Bradley said, turning around to look at Stefani.

"Oh, B.." she blushed at his words and gently kissed his lips. "But she gets it from you, too. You're such a cheerful person. I swear I fall in love with you over and over again when I see you happy and smiling."

"Same goes for me. And you and our little family make me the happiest. I'm so grateful for having you.."

"We are grateful for you as well, right baby? Daddy is the best and we love him so much." She looked at the little blue-eyed baby in Bradley's arms who gave her a big smile once again, making both Stefani and Bradley laugh.

"She feels we are happy, so she's happy, too." Bradley chuckled and kissed the little one's forehead.

He then slowly placed her back on the bed and lay down next to her, Stefani from the other side, and all three continued to cuddle for a couple more minutes, until baby Ally began to doze off.

"Oh, it's time for us to go to sleep, baby. Come here." Stefani said and took her in her arms.

"Goodnight, my angel." Bradley kissed the crown of their daughter's head and Stefani smiled, mouthing "I'll be right back" to him and left to baby Ally's room.

She slowly put her into her crib and began singing a lullaby, which made Ally fall asleep within a few minutes. The little one loved when Stefani sung to her, it has always calmed her down.

When she walked back into the bedroom, she found Bradley grinning at her.

"What happened, B?" She asked as she sat on the bed.

"Nothing, I just want to thank you for everything you do... for being such a beautiful, kind-hearted person, for being my loving wife, for being a wonderful stepmother to Lea and for giving me that precious little angel, who makes our perfect little family complete..." Bradley told her, tears forming in his eyes.

Stefani just grabbed his face and kissed him, tears already streaming down her cheeks.

"I love you so much, Bradley. I'm so thankful for having you in my life. You, and as you said, our perfect little family." She smiled lovingly and caressed his cheek.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing her temple. Stefani then placed her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, and it didn't take long and both of them fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about their perfect little family.