Bossy (thirty-two)

"I'm going to make love to you, Arwyn. That's how I'm going to convince you." Marcellus murmured, pressing his lips against hers softly. The kiss was soft and gentle, but the emotion behind it was strong. There was longing, hunger, sadness, lust. She could feel everything he had felt over the last few weeks. He missed her. And she missed him.

He walked back over to the bed, sitting down on it before pulling her onto his lap, helping her to straddle him. His lips meeting hers once again. The kiss was filled with nothing but passion as he deepened the kiss, tilting his head and slipping his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues danced as his hands travelled down her body, to her behind, gripping it tightly in his hands causing her to groan into the kiss.

"What happened to 'I don't make love'?" Arwyn asked as she pulled away, allowing him to kiss down from her mouth to her neck.

A dark chuckle erupted from him as he pulled away from her neck and looked up at her. "I met you, Arwyn. That's what happened." His blue eyes were dark and filled with lust and hunger, and wanting and longing. God, she needed him.

Her arms were resting on his shoulders, her hands gripped his hair and she pulled him into another kiss, deeply filled with all sorts of emotions. She very slowly and unsurely started to rock her hips against his. A groan escaped him as he pulled away from the kiss, panting. She rested her forehead against his, both of them staring directly into each other's eyes and breathing just as heavy as the other as she grinded on him. She could feel his erection slowly starting to grow the more she grinded against him.

"Get undressed." Arwyn moaned out, pulling away from him and standing up.

His eyes brightened slightly with amusement as he stood up and slowly undressed himself. "So bossy." He cooed out.

Arwyn rolled her eyes and undressed herself as well. She was barely out of her underwear before Marcellus had pulled her back onto him as he sat down on the bed again, moving to the middle of it so they had more room. She moved so she was straddling him. She reached down and wrapped a hand around his erection, positioning herself over the top of him. She stared down at him, biting down on her lower lip. She had never done this before. Maybe they should switch positions?

"Come on, baby." He whined, watching her intently. "Just sit down on me." He murmured, pressing soft, little kisses on her jaw, neck, collarbone, then back up to her lips.

She listened to his words and slowly, she sunk down on him, embracing every inch of him and tilting her head back. She felt so full. Once he was fully inside her, she looked back at him, waiting for instructions. He had his eyes closed, his mouth was partly open, fully embracing the feeling of being inside her again. He looked so hot. When he finally opened his eyes and returned her gaze, he looked like a man under a spell.

"Move your hips. Up, then down," he whispered, placing his hands on her hips as he laid back to get a better view of her.

Slowly, she started to do exactly what he said. She moved up and down on him, biting down on her lip. His hands on her hips helped her to move as he watched her. They maintained eye contact as she moved her hips slowly along him. She hadn't realised that being in control could feel so much better. Occasionally, he'd thrust up into her as her pace continued to do a slow and easy rhythm.

He sat up again, wrapping an arm around her. He slowly moved so she was laying down on her back and he was still inside her. He leaned down, putting all of his weight onto his arms next to her head. He peppered her lips with kisses as he moved with ease in and out of her causing her to moan louder before she bit down on her lip.

"Oh, let me hear you, baby." He whispered. The whole action was slow and sweet. So much more sensual than the first time they had done this. And within a few moments, her climax had started to reach.

"Marcellus." She moaned out his name as her orgasm reached its limit and hit her.

He continued his slow and gentle pace for a few seconds longer until he finally found his orgasm, groaning her name.