New Feeling

Shin hye was shocked to hear his words.His desire for her body was seemed awful to her but now?He wants to marry her.She is very confused.The way he talked,the way he touched her was the symptoms of having a serious crush on someone.Shin hye cannot help saying that she herself thinks he likes her very much .She also thinks that she has created a strong place in his heart but another question rose in her mind.
Is he pretending to be in love with her so that he can have her beside his bed for one night?
Shin hye becomes very confused.Her heart says he loves her and her brain says he wants to take advantage of her.
Whenever she thinks about Min ho she feels  her heart beating faster than ever .Tears drop from her eyes .She is in dilemma.Should she give him a chance or just reject him as always?
Shin hye with heavy heart goes inside her house finding everyone together there expect Hae jin.Shin hye looks at her family members and bowed her head down.She says with her guilty and crying voice:I...I...I am so...So..sorry Mom,Dad and my siblings.I ...didn't me...mmeant to hide it .I didn't wanted that you..You all to be worried for me.I am sorry.
She cried so bitterly that her face has become red.Her father ,mother and siblings hugged her tightly together.After the hug,her mother says:Don't cry my dear.We never knew that you were tolerating this much pain.
Soo young:Sis,now I understood why you used to be annoyed by hearing his name.I am sorry Sis.
Dad:Shin,My dear,don't you think us as your own family?Why did you keep that secret?
Shin hye:I didn't wanted to make any of you worried about me.I am sorry.
Jimin:Sis,we are sorry we forced you to stick with him.But Sis,I cannot but  say one thing that your boss Lee Min ho is really a brave man.He told everything even he himself confessed that he likes you.
Soo young:He truly likes you Sis.You should give him a chance.
Father:Shin,do you like him?
This question made Shin hye nervous.She herself is confused about her own feelings.She says:
I don't know father.Sometimes I feel he really cares for me but sometimes I think he just had lust for me.I am really confused about my feelings for him.
She ran to the upstairs.Mother:
Why did you ask her this question dear?
Father:I think we have to take a decision.Let's go to our room.
They left the spot.Soo young says to Jimin:
This is really a film story.The male lead is Lee Min ho and The female lead is Park Shin hye.Together they are Minhye or Minshin couple!
Jimin punched Soo young's shoulder saying:Here our Sis is becoming ill by thinking about to accept his proposal or not and you have made a film!Seriously!
Soo young:I can say very clearly that Sis will fall for Mr.Min ho.If that happens then they will be the best couple ever.
Jimin slapped his own forehead hearing his foolish sister's words.

On the other hand,Min ho is dancing with joy.He never felt so much happiness in his life.He feels like he has gotten his life back again.He feels Shin hye everywhere in his house.
Min ho:When mother left me ,I was very lonely.My stepmother always beat me.In order to prove my superiority to them ,I with my cunning mind and willingness defeated my father and his so-called wife and become the richest man in Korea.I slept with many girls,flirted with them.I know I should not do this.But I hang out them to find the touch of love in them.But Shin hye,believe me,the way you gave me the touch of your femininity,the touch of your innocence,it didn't take a single moment to fall for you.The more I see you,the more my desire for you increases.I admit that I want to have physical relationship with you but at the same time I want to capture your heart.Whenever I am close to you,I feel my mother is close to me.Your closeness drives me crazy.I just...I just...I just love you Shin hye!I love you!
He dances like a teenage young boy got the attention of his long time crush.

And here,Shin hye was standing aside window.She was looking at the moon.She smiles at it.Suddenly she felt someone touch her shoulder.She saw it was Min ho.She becomes shocked to see him.She was about to scream.But he put his hand on her mouth.He says:
Shhh..Don't scream.I want to see you.
Shin hye put aside his hand and says:Sir,why are you making me confused?
Min ho touched her both arms with his both hands and says:In your heart I have already captured my position as your lover.You like me.But you are just hesitate to accept it.Don't worry,I will wait for you forever but I will not let any other person capturing you.Remember.
He smiles.His smile was so angelic that Shin hye tried to touch his face but suddenly he disappeared.Shin hye realized that she was daydreaming about him.She feels her heart beating faster.
Shin hye:Why this is happening with me?What are you doing to me Min ho?I am afraid of you but I still can't deny that you have become someone essential in my life.I don't know why I feel this.I just don't know.
She starts crying.