Realization of feelings

Next day early in the morning.Shin hye woke up and found herself in Min ho's arms.She felt shy seeing Min ho shirtless.However she remembered their first night.She may feel scared but she felt it homely.She touched the face of Min ho's sleeping face.He just looked like an innocent child.She tried to kiss him but feels hesitation.But then after remembering their first night ,she darely kissed his cheek.Suddenly Min ho was about to wake .Seeing him like this,she quickly pretended to be asleep.Min ho woke up and saw that Shin hye was in his arms and she was wrapping her hands around his waist.He smiles at it.He then touches her face and says:
I have won today,Shin hye.I have conquered you.Shin hye,you don't know how much important you are for me.Because of my past ,I felt so uncared that I started to sleep with women when I was at the age of 17.But after you came in my life,I am sure my this bad habit will be banished in no time.I want love and you and your family came in my life as blessing.Thanks for being a part of my life Shin hye.
He kissed her forehead and hugged her.Shin hye listened his each words.She was thinking what happened in his past that he became like this.She becomes curious and wanted to know about this.
She pretended to be woke up now.Min ho found her woke up then.Min ho while caressing her face ,says:
Good morning,my dear wife.
Shin hye:Good morning.
Min ho:Are you still nervous with me?
Shin hye:I was much at last night.But I think I have overcome it.I think I don't hate you anymore.
She smiles at him.Min ho becomes confused hearing her words.
Min ho's thought:
This girl is really confusing.I know I want her to be comfortable with me but suddenly?However I think I have to struggle more to win her completely.The victory will surely be mine.

They got up from the bed and freshen themselves.Then they repent out for sight seeing.They indeed enjoyed the day.

At night,dinner time,they went to Min ho's hotel restaurant.They are their dinner at last Min ho ordered wine.He says:
Wanna drink wine?
Shin hye:I don't drink wine.You carry on.
Min ho:Fine.
Saying r,he drank wine.But it seems he had loosen his control of himself.Shin hye with the help of waiters took him to the room.She made him lie down on the bed.She smiles saying:You really look cute while sleeping.Just like a child.
She caress his hair.Suddenly Min ho pulled her near to him and hugged from her back.He kissed her ears.He did everything in his drunken state.Shin hye turn forward to him and thinks:He is in drunken state.I think I can ask him about his real intentions and his past now .

She tactfully asks him:Min ho,can I ask you a question?
Min ho in his drunken state says:Ask anything.You are my words,Shin.
Shin hye feels hesitated at this.However she asks him:
Do you truly love me or you are just pretending to be in love with me?
Min ho put his head on Shin hye's lap.He put his head like a child puts his head on his mother's lap.Shin hye caress his hair affectionately.Min ho innocently says:
I was at first attracted by your cuteness but with the passage of time I felt that my mother has come back from heaven and entered into your body.I love my mother very much and that means I love you very much.
Shin hye becomes shocked to hear this.To get know more ,she asks more:You see vibes of your mother in me?But how?
Min ho:My mother was unexpectedly pure and innocent like you Shin hye.She loved her dignity more than her pleasure in her life .My mother was very beautiful.So my father took advantage of her.However he married her.But after my birth ,he used to sleep with other women without sleeping with my mom.
Shin hye's nervousness increases somehow hearing this.
Min ho continued saying:When I became 12 years old,my father brought another woman as his wife.He humiliated my mother saying she was just a prostitute to him.At this ,my mother's self respect has been badly hurted.So she cut off her vein very badly.I begged to my father to take her to hospital but he burned my mother's body in front of my eyes.I was so shocked and sad that I wanted to leave the mansion.But his popularity enhanced for me ,that's why he forced me to stay in this mansion.In that mansion,once I was treated as prince but after my mother's death,I was treated as none but a hostage.I was beaten every day that I have to do plastic surgery on my body to cover the scars.And you know my father still brought many young girls in the mansion.I tried to stop him.But he beat me back.He even ordered his women to rape me.I was badly raped by them.That time I was 15 years old teenage boy .I wanted to teach them a lesson.So I worked hard and become rich.After that ,I tactfully snatched his all property and sent them to their village without a penny.