-15-

While they had been hugging at Kaeya's both boys fell asleep. When Kaeya woke up he was slightly confused at first but then looked down to see Albedo cuddling onto him. With a smile on his face Kaeya ran his hand through the alchemist's hair and then put him down on the sofa and went to sort out breakfast.

There wasn't much in his cupboards since he never really ate at home but there was enough to make pancakes and that was the luckiest Kaeya had been in that house. He started to make the pancakes when he heard Albedo wake up in the other room. 

"Morning 'Bedo"

The blonde male tiredly shuffled over to the kitchen and rubbed his eyes. "M..morning.." He sat on the table and Kaeya put a plate of pancakes in front of him and sat down himself.

"When did you get.. decent at cooking.."

Kaeya raised an eyebrow "What do you mean, I'm always good at cooking! And if you must know I've been practicing with Noelle."

"Hm.. okay. One's burned though."

"E-eh.. well I am still a beginner, we can't always be as perfect as you now can we."

Albedo just started eating the non burned pancakes, Kaeya did the same while drinking some tea. 

"Where did you get that from?"

Kaeya was confused for a second but then caught on "Oh the tea, a merchant from Liyue gave me their stock because I saved their life."

"And I thought all you did was sit around."

"Oh cmon now 'Bedo stop being so harsh!"

"And stop with the ''Bedo'."

The captain frowned and pushed his now empty plate away. "And what happened to the 'Kae'?"

Albedo also finished his food and took a mouthful of water before replying "I'm not calling you Kae."

"Awh, you know Klee told me something about combing two peoples nicknames for each other into one."

"Ah yes.. she told me that too."

Kaeya stood up and started washing up the plates "We could do that!"

"Do we have too?"

"What would it be.. 'Bedokae.. 'Bekae.."

"Kaebedo?"

Kaeya smiled "That ones good, I quite like it actually. That's our official combined name!"

"Okay, although I'm not quite sure why it was so important. No one's going to know it anyway."

Kaeya finished washing up and dried his hands before going over to Albedo and gently kissing him on the cheek "I'll know and I'll remember our relationship by 'Kaebedo'. Okay."

"Okay.." As Kaeya was walking away Albedo remembered something "Oh kaeya-!"

He turned back "Yes?"

"Thank you for helping me with my project.. I got the final results and I.. just wanted to thank you for helping me get there." He felt his face heat up a bit, he had never truly thanked anyone for their help before, except Sucrose once, and it felt nice to know this discovery was made with the assistance of Kaeya.

Kaeya smiled "It was my pleasure to help you, Albedo." He started walking to his room to get changed.

"I.. Love you Kaeya."

"I love you too 'Bedo!"

------------------------------

I now have a03! 

catboyvibes

Any ao3 users go see >:)