How It Stared Again Part 4

So after my friend went to the queen marry for the video she dragged me into her mess. Hence, it started back up so her Family was being taken 1 by 1 so then she had told me what happened so we had to go into the room we all slept it me my friend and her boyfriend and my brother it was 3 am. We heard this loud boom and we all woke up and the box with the ouija board and the devil cards so we didn't know what to do. So then we went back to my house and it followed us to the house. After it followed me to my house the demon was making people think they were crazy, so then it was about 12 am in the morning we hear stomping and loud booms on the walls and scratching on the wall and we hear a loud scream so then the demon started to take my friends family 1 by 1. So she said let's go to the queen mary now she didn't tell me what room she got, she got room B340 and she asked me how did I know and I said I know because I have been in this room before so she said let's play the ouija board and I said the board in this room is dangerous room to play the ouija board at. So then she convinced me to play with her and we got ZOZO and I told Her I said I always get ZOZO every time I play the ouija board. So we asked some questions and she took her hands off the board and we asked ZoZo can u forgive her and he said no. So after we ended the game we started to hear voices saying come help me so we tried to get out of the room but to find out my friend was possessed, when we were trying to get out of the room the demon wasn't letting her get out so I called a priest and he was able to come and after that, he came to the room and cast out the demon out of my friend so the ship staff asks if he can cast out the demons she said yes but when the priest started some powerful demon wasn't letting him do it so the priest said we're going to have to do this some other time.

  So then the Priest came back to the room and the second time some force was not letting him do it. The priest found out that he couldn't do it hr found out another way, so he played the ouija board and he asked the demon a few questions like when did u die and how old are u, and are u a boy or a girl and are u a good or a bad demon and the demon Responded I did in 1995 in 35 years old I'm a boy and I'm a good demon so the Priest asked him why are u here and the demon said because I want my revenge on the person that killed Me and the Priest said who killed u and he said your daughter. So the priest said how did my daughter kill u and he answered she was drunk with her friends and he hit me with her car and by the time the paramedics came I was gone. So the priest said what do u want to do to my daughter and the demon said to kill steal and destroy her and the priest said u can't do that why don't u just forgive her and he said because she just watched me die. So the Priest said what did she do to make u die decides when she hit u with her car and the demon answered she got out the car and she just stood their and watched me die she my neck had a cut and she didn't care to take her jacket off and put it around my neck she just stood there.