Chapter seven

Gabriel looked at Alison. The police took Mr. Light and Zlaze away.

"Well, uh, that was something..." Gabe said.

Alison nodded.

"Alison?" someone said.

Alison turned around. Her eyes lit up, and she started crying again. "Mom?" She ran into her mother's arms and hugged her tight.

"I'm so—"

"Um, guys?"

Gabe turned to Markus. "Yeah?"

"Um... can we go home? I'm kinda sick of standing here."

Everyone laughed. "Sure," Miss Berry said.

The gang all went back to the school-looking building.

***

"So are the villains really dead?"

"Uh, you just saw me choke them, so yes, Fishel."

Markus smiled.

"So, Mom, how did you find me?"

"Simple," Alison's mom said. "It was on the news."

Alison looked surprised.

Alison quickly felt her hair, and pulled out the tracker.

Tiger gasped.

"How dare you try to mess up my life!" Alison yelled at the gray tracker, stomping on it.

"Guys, can we go home?"

Everyone turned to Russ. Everyone laughed.

Then they all went to Alison's house, Alison writing her story, and them having a good time.

Tiger asked Charlie, still in awe as she saw him, "Um, Ch-Charlie? Could I get a hug? I'm a really big fan of your awesome music,"

Charlie smiled. "Sure."

They hugged as Charlie's water kind of spilled on the floor. "Oops! Sorry, Alison!"

Alison laughed. "No biggie. It's only water!" She smiled.

Tiger sighed in happiness. They hugged CG5, their idol, and got to go on an adventure with him; a scary one but still. They were so happy.

Alison said, "What're you smiling about, Tiger?" She looked up from her computer, shifting her position at her chair.

Tiger's smile grew bigger, it almost hurt. "Oh, um... n-nothing.." They blushed as they pushed up their glasses on their nose. They giggled.

"So, got any new music lately, Charles?" Alison said to Charlie, kind of hinting at the first line of the story she was writing.

"Well, maybe, but it's a secret..."

Alison laughed. I'm glad the villains are in— oh wait, no, ha! They're dead!

Tiger and the rest of the gang; Alison, Charlie, Sally, Fishel, and Markus, and of course Miss Berry too, all huddled up, giggling and laughing up jokes as they sat on the brown carpet.

Miss Berry smiled at the kids, sighing in relief that all of her students were okay.

*