Chapter Six

Jeongyeon felt Jimin's lips touched on her lips. She was shocked and tried to back away from him. But she can't control herself and gave up in the end, responding to his kiss. She moaned when she felt him entering his tongue inside, playing with hers. His lips were so soft and full that she can't help to be tempted on it.

"Do you like me, Jeongyeon?" Jimin asked that was now on top of her. His fingers traced on her cheeks, to her lips then to her chin. He leaned down to kiss her lips again.

She nodded her head, too embarrassed by him to see her like this. She heard him chuckling and showed once again his smile that melted her heart.

"I like you too, Jeongyeon." He said.

"Jeongyeon, wake up! Jeongyeon. Hey!"

"I like you too, Jimin." Jeongyeon replied, still drooling and laughed softly. Her Mama was confused who the hell Jimin was? Her Mama tapped her face repeatedly until her eyes slowly opened.

"Mama?" Jeongyeon asked, suddenly get confused and sat up.

"Dear, looks like you have a nice dream eh?" Then her Mama wiped off her drool and tapped her face once again. "Wakey, wakey , dear. It's time for school." She said and walked off to her room.

Jeongyeon spaced out for a few moments until she realized that it was just a dream. Her cheeks heated when she remembered her dream that Jimin kissed her.

"What the fuck?" was the first thing she said when she regain now her thoughts. It felt like the dream was real. Why in the world did she get that dream? "It was just a dream, Jeongyeon. Just a dream. Relax." She said as she walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. It really felt so real when she remembered it. She touched her lips and imagined again that Jimin kissed it on her dream.

"Darn you, Jimin." She cursed to the wall and started to shower before she gets late on her first period. "I don't like him. I don't like him." Those were her words that she repeatedly said on her mind. As she kept repeating that word, her cheeks flushed when remembering that dream again. She shouldn't get affected by it and just moved on. 

"Breakfast is ready, dear." Her Mama said when she came down to eat breakfast. Jeongyeon started to eat and tried to forget her dream until her Mama spoke then asked her about her dream. She nearly choked her eggs when she asked about Jimin.

"Who is Jimin, dear?" Mama smiled so widely. "You keep saying Jimin in your sleep."

"Ah, a friend, Mama." She answered. So, her Mama heard her calling Jimin in her sleep. Did she say something weird too while he was kissing her in her dream? Hopefully not.

"A friend only?" There goes again the teasing look of Mama.

"Yeah. Just a friend." Jeongyeon said and continue to eat her eggs. She hoped that Mama won't ask her anymore.