Chapter Eleven

They just strolled in the park, watching everyone having picnic, flying kites and children playing tag with their friends. They just had ice cream silently. Jeongyeon didn't mind the silence between them because she was annoyed with her make-up and dress.

"What made Nayeon dress you up?" Jimin began to ask her questions. He looked at her again, can't believe that the tomboyish Jeongyeon could be a lovely girl right now. "You should wear dress often." He teased at her.

Jeongyeon snorted but deep inside she was flattered with what he said about her. She has been wondering for so long what it feels to wear cute dresses like she was wearing right now and it was answered. To be honest, it wasn't that bad but it just felt strange maybe because it was her first time to wear a dress.

"I lost a bet with her." She answered shortly.

"You looked pretty. I didn't recognize you instantly."

She just ignored him but she just really wanted to get out and hide somewhere else because his praises made her cheeks blushed. If he seen her blushing, probably he will tease and laugh at her again.

"What is this little fight between you and Jihyo?" This time she asked him. It wasn't her business anyway to meddle or to find out the reason of the lovers' quarrel but she had nothing to talk about. Anything that will make him speak.

"Seem she is too busy that she didn't have much time for me."

"Ohhh.." was all she could mutter. She didn't know what to say next after hearing that. She wasn't even good in giving advises too. "That's..tough?"

"Yeah. I just want to take her out a lil' bit but she insisted that she needs to work on her thesis."

"Aw, shocks. Thesis." Jeongyeon suddenly remembered about it. Jihyo was already starting her thesis while she and Nayeon were full of games and silly things in their head. As usual as a class topper, Jihyo was ahead of the game.

Jimin chuckled over her expressions and just like her, he was also behind in making thesis. "I try to understand her, but I just really missed her."

"You are such a thoughtful boyfriend." Jeongyeon said, lifting his spirit that he did his best to be a good boyfriend to a nerd girl who just likes to study and study. "I hope you will keep understanding her. Since we are going to graduate, it sure is tough for her."

"Yeah, and lot of pressures from her parents too." Jimin agreed.

"You could just send her sweet text messages if you really miss her." She suggested.

"Already did but she has never replied to any of those." He sadly stated.

"Don't worry. Just a little time left and for sure after graduation, she maybe has time for you."

Jimin smiled, thankful for her nice words and encouragement about his relationship to Jihyo. "Thanks for listening to me, Jeongyeon. I hope you're right that after this, I hope to spend more days with Jihyo."

Jeongyeon offered a fistbump to him and he bumped his fist back to her. "Even you are now a girl, you're still acting like a boy."

"It wasn't easy to act and dress like a girl."

"Right. You will get used to it if you keep on dressing like that."

Jeongyeon just shrugged. Maybe it would happen if only Mama would allow her to dress something like this. If Mama sees her like this and with Jimin, she might be upset over it. Mama was such against of her liking boys. Jeongyeon wanted to know the reason why she can't like boys but she always changed the topic, refusing to answer her question.