The Rise of Chaos.

The four had made it to Raccoon City. As they approached, they took cover on the side of a small building. Looking through all the zombified streets.
        "Alright. You girls run to that run-down corner store. We'll cover you. Alright?" Carlos instructed.
        "Got it." Jaidan and Hannah replied in unison.
       "As soon as we start shooting, that's your signal." Leon added.
        The guys rushed to the center of the street, catching the zombies attention. As the zombies stumbled closer, they started their fire. Jaidan and Hannah bolted over to the corner store. Zombie's heads were flying, blood splattered on the streets, bits of flesh scattered everywhere. As this batch of zombies was taken care of, the guys rushed over to the corner store to the girls. To see quite the sight, the girls were on the opposite side with fear in their eyes. They look over to see what scared the girls and saw a large zombie looking over to them.
        Leon and Carlos whip their guns out towards the zombie only to see three shots get fired.
They turned to the girls and saw Hannah with a shot gun and Jaidan with dual handguns. The men were in awe.
"Found these guns last minute huh?" Jaidan spoke with a wink.
"For sure!" Hannah added.
"Well, Damn you two are on a roll!" Carlos applauded.
"Seriously though, that was amazing!" Leon added.
"Though we did get lucky they were loaded i will say. I'm keeping them though!" Jaidan smiled and went to look through the store to see if the hip carrier for them was around.
"I'm keeping this shotgun as well." Hannah added. "You two got a spare holder for it?"
"I do. I like to use my hand-gun, Matilda." Leon replied removing the shotgun holder from around him and handing it to Hannah, she had Carlos help her get it on and fitted perfectly around her.
"Look at that! Some dumbass left the hip carrier for them too!" Jaidan shouted from the other side of the corner store. She walked back to the front with her hands full.
"Need help getting it on?" Leon asked.
"Yeah. I was having trouble tightening it." Jaidan said with a small giggle.
Jaidan got the carrier around her hips and Leon tightened it for her. She blushed seeing how close his hands were to her body. Leon realized this and got flustered, quickly finishing up.
"A-All set!" Leon managed to get out.
"T-Thank you." Jaidan replied shyly.
"Alright! You guys ready?" Hannah called out looking over at Jaidan with a smug smirk on her face. Jaidan gave off a "i hate you but not really" face and an embarrassed smile.
"Yeah." Jaidan replied bluntly.
Now that the girls were geared up, they could partially take care of themselves. Hopefully it'll be enough to keep them alive through all of this mayhem.